Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess after the wano arc
1 . He might be able to do what luffy was trying to do that type of haki that was gonna grandpa hyou gonna teach to luffy.

2. He got the shisui sword, the enma sword his old sword the he usually put in his mouth.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we may hv to wait and see how this arc gonna end.i still cant figure out how BM's role gonna play throughout this arc.if she also ally herself with kaido to take down luffy and the alliance then things wont happen the same way we think how it's gonna play out now

I guess after the wano arc
1 . He might be able to do what luffy was trying to do that type of haki that was gonna grandpa hyou gonna teach to luffy.

2. He got the shisui sword, the enma sword his old sword the he usually put in his mouth.
i doubt it. even luffy still hasnt gain any control of it. since its part of advance armament haki zoro will most likely gain that ability too. like how i think sanji will get advance color of observation and luffy getting all three of it (most probably there is an advanced version of conqueror's haki too). so yes zoro should be able to do it. bt not right now. i feel like its still too soon. oda's more likely concentrating on luffy's growth rather than others for now. its like he needs to get a head start since he will likely end up getting much stronger opponents in future (BB and Im sama) so IMO after luffy gets the handle of it then zoro will likely get his control too of this level of haki but not right now