Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zoom is Jay? I think it's going to be more to it. I think he is either Hunter Zolomon from The Earth 1? Or he's a Jay from like Earth 3 or something?

The masked man believed Zoom was Jay and that's why he got so upset last episode. But at the end he looked completely shocked to see 2 Jay's. So he clearly thought Earth 2 Jay was Zoom and I don't think that's the case.

Now the question is whether or not the Jay we've come to know or not is good or an imposter? Before this episode I thought he was one and the masked guy in the cell was the real Jay. But know I do believe Jay is a good guy the masked guy is someone else and Zoom is probably Hunter Zolomon.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoom is Jay? I think it's going to be more to it. I think he is either Hunter Zolomon from The Earth 1? Or he's a Jay from like Earth 3 or something?
The 4 Jays theory goes like this.

Hunter Zolomon is a twin with Jay Garrick. Iron mask guy is Earth 1 Jay Garrick. Earth 2 Jay is dead. Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon is Zoom. Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon is the guy sitting on the bench.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 4 Jays theory goes like this.

Hunter Zolomon is a twin with Jay Garrick. Iron mask guy is Earth 1 Jay Garrick. Earth 2 Jay is dead. Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon is Zoom. Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon is the guy sitting on the bench.
While that could be interesting I highly doubt there going to get that complicated on a TV show.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While that could be interesting I highly doubt there going to get that complicated on a TV show.
Even after he took the mask off he said "well this is a complication". More casual fans are already confused. The explanation might not be exactly what I said above, but it's definitely something along those lines.

Regardless of what route they follow, it's going to be complicated for people who have never read comics or are familiar with the multiverse thing.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even after he took the mask off he said "well this is a complication". More casual fans are already confused. The explanation might not be exactly what I said above, but it's definitely something along those lines.

Regardless of what route they follow, it's going to be complicated for people who have never read comics or are familiar with the multiverse thing.
I do wish now the tv show followed the original storyline based on the comic, though this is a spin-off after all.

They have a lot of explaining to do, though the way Zoom from Earth 2 said "well this is a complication" has to be a sign which shows he is truly connected to Jay garrick from Earth 2.

Last edited:

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do wish now the tv show followed the original storyline based on the comic, though this is a spin-off after all.

They have a lot of explaining to do, though the way Zoom from Earth 2 said "well this is a complication" has to be a sign which shows he is truly connected to Jay garrick from Earth 2.
If the theory is correct, Earth 2 Jay and Zoom are twins, or maybe one of them is a clone.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the theory is correct, Earth 2 Jay and Zoom are twins, or maybe one of them is a clone.
How about a time traveling future Jay Garrick who became a speed Junkie because of the Velocity drug.
And Eobard Thawne managed to still exist even though Eddie died so maybe future Jay can still exist even if his younger self is dead.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about a time traveling future Jay Garrick who became a speed Junkie because of the Velocity drug.
And Eobard Thawne managed to still exist even though Eddie died so maybe future Jay can still exist even if his younger self is dead.
I actually posted this last week. It's still a possibility, but I feel like the twin/clone thing is more plausible. Then again with alternate dimensions and time travel, anything is possible.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually posted this last week. It's still a possibility, but I feel like the twin/clone thing is more plausible. Then again with alternate dimensions and time travel, anything is possible.
Been thinking in the first Earth 2 Episode Jay and Caitlyn are talking about Jay using velocity 6. And in his words "There where some unforseen consequences".

So now I believe that unforseen consequence is Zoom. Which means Jay knows Zoom has his face and I also think Wells knows about it to.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Been thinking in the first Earth 2 Episode Jay and Caitlyn are talking about Jay using velocity 6. And in his words "There where some unforseen consequences".

So now I believe that unforseen consequence is Zoom. Which means Jay knows Zoom has his face and I also think Wells knows about it to.
After this week's episode I'm positive Velocity created Zoom. In this episode we saw that girl having a split personality and I betting the same thing happened with Jay and it somehow split from him.