Zoboomafoo!

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

​

One of the best shows of my childhood, and easily holds some of my favorite memories! I was just curious about how many other members watched Zoboomafoo, and what their thoughts were on it.




I have listened to this at least two dozen times so far!
[video=youtube;jj9u6SGB_GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY[/video]






​
 

Yanks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,787 posts 822 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
11,787
Reaction score
822
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't watched that show in 12 years ._.

I liked it though
 

Deviation

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,305 posts 604 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14,305
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
omg I watched that show hahaha

Thanks for bringing back some good ol' memories. ^^
 

Asu Be

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,141 posts 102 reactions
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
awwww man them feels i miss being little
 

Luv2smash19

Member
135 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
135
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That show was what kids need to acquire sage mode
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,590 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I grinned when I read the title. I haven't heard that name in years, definitely brings back childhood memories.
 

Deviation

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,305 posts 604 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14,305
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
awwww man them feels i miss being little

You must be registered for see images


I wonder what happened to the two guys? o.o
 

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love that so many people have great memories of this!
 
Top