[Suggestion] Zise drop that profile customization!

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The SEO of the site is horrible, i was looking at the contextual links and meta tags, they're using ahrefs I believe. I get its a forum board and they just died under googles search engine but searching even animebase itself is not even listed on the first page.

I just like reading and lurking, I just see innovation that didn't need to exist imo, glad it's an up and running board tho, makes it memorable so many others just vanished.

Reactions: Hunty

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The SEO of the site is horrible, i was looking at the contextual links and meta tags, they're using ahrefs I believe. I get its a forum board and they just died under googles search engine but searching even animebase itself is not even listed on the first page.

I just like reading and lurking, I just see innovation that didn't need to exist imo, glad it's an up and running board tho, makes it memorable so many others just vanished.
I've talked to a few of the Admin of this board, they are too busy with everyday life. This once was a more prioritized hobby when things were booming but times change and after that hack, the board was never quite the same. As far as SEO; yeah, I did some research and it seems like they are sabotaging themselves with the board they are using and not using the best site optimizations to get the people in and signing up.

I would happily sponsor a few projects if they were down. I feel a few of us frequent members wouldn't mind forking up some cash to restore our teenage nostalgia.

Reactions: P3ĮÑ