Zetsu??

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what the hell is with this guy?? what does he do?? i know he is the spy for akatsuki and i know its not shown but this guy is like the biggest mystery of all naruto am i right?

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah all we know about him is that he looks weird can go through solid objects hes a spy he has 2 halfs(that talk to eachother) and hes a canable I hope we see him fight soon

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got this from wikipedia
Zetsu is the only member of Akatsuki to regularly act without a partner. This is in part a result of his ability to merge with any object and quickly travel to a new location, something that few other ninja are capable of. Because of this ability Zetsu serves a variety of different positions in Akatsuki, such as a spy that observes and reports on battles of interest or a lookout during Akatsuki's meetings. He is cannibalistic, and is often sent to dispose of bodies Akatsuki does not want found, mirroring the large venus flytrap that envelops his body. Zetsu's body is split into two different colors, his right side being black and his left being white. Similarly, the two sides have their own personalities and knowledge bases, frequently leading to discussions and arguments between the two. As Kishimoto originally planned Akatsuki to be a group of individuals with close to no human characteristics, he decided to make Zetsu half black and half white to better show his double personality