zetsu

33 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tobi told kabuto that if he bring 8 & 9 tails he would give him one zetsu...is zetsu that much strong..?
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,299 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have been meaning to make a thread on this.

I think he already used a zetsu. He said you can have one if he brings back the 8 + 9 tails and I think he turned that one into Deidera when they went to the island to try and get B and Naruto.
 

-Jiraiya-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,205 posts 963 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
16,205
Reaction score
963
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The zetsu which contains Hashirama's cells. Its quite the worth:)
 
33 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
which he would give to kabuto?black or white?
 

Vincent

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,701 posts 411 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
12,701
Reaction score
411
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have been meaning to make a thread on this.

I think he already used a zetsu. He said you can have one if he brings back the 8 + 9 tails and I think he turned that one into Deidera when they went to the island to try and get B and Naruto.

nope, deidara is an edo tensei summon
 

Naruto N. Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,157 posts 814 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
7,157
Reaction score
814
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
good questions maybe he wants the original
 
33 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
kabuto & deidara is not the one bcoz tobi said that he would give him 'IF' he brings 8 & 9...
 

Lysander

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,810 posts 191 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
6,810
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Firsts cells zetsu
 

Beastbomb

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,897 posts 723 reactions
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
1,897
Reaction score
723
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Like others have said its not his strength that Kabuto wants it what he is made of that Kabuto wants. Living Hashirama cells I assume he will just give him a white one if he gives him one at all as I'm not too sure what Kabuto could do with the black one.
 
33 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
zetsu was 1st's cell..so then he wants to experiment it..maybe.thats why kabuto captured yamato...
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,299 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nope, deidara is an edo tensei summon

NO!!! OMG! I nev.... Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course he was :p and edo summon needs a body correct? So what I wonder is maybe he used the "1 white zetsu" and summoned Deidara into it. Don't know if it is possible to use copies of the original (would be very OP) but at the same to we don't know if it is impossible.

Get me?

Edit: I am sure you were just trying to help :rolleyes: sorry if I sounded like an arse
 

kotoamatsukami

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,874 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
NO!!! OMG! I nev.... Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course he was :p and edo summon needs a body correct? So what I wonder is maybe he used the "1 white zetsu" and summoned Deidara into it. Don't know if it is possible to use copies of the original (would be very OP) but at the same to we don't know if it is impossible.

Get me?

Edit: I am sure you were just trying to help :rolleyes: sorry if I sounded like an arse

lol y did u even say he used a zetsu body for it hahaha he only wants it for the first cells that obvious as obvious gets
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,299 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol y did u even say he used a zetsu body for it hahaha he only wants it for the first cells that obvious as obvious gets

Yeah that was my initial thought. But after reading this thread I couldn't help but recall the context was like this "all I need it one Zetsu to get the 8 + 9 tails" sort of thing. I know this isn't how it was said, but I am talking about context and how it came across

Like I said, this is how I recall it haha xD Probably wrong.

Edit: re-read it, I am back on my initial though hahaha
 
Last edited:
Top