Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Nice bio and that history is just wow.
How's does marco get a mention and I don't :T_T:
I was going to put the festival part in here about when we went to Ame, but it made the "Red String Of Fate" part tremendously long and I had to cut it out. I had intended to put you in there in some way last night, but forgot. I'm sorry B ;_;

Once I get Valentine (which may or may not be ages away), you and I are gonnna do battle.

Great bio.
I accept?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
You remember me, don't you?
After reading through our VMs, I remember now >.>

Wonderful bio AJ, swell read but im so upset you ain't put one of your star students in it (me) :( unless I misred and didn't see me.
Lol I actually thought about putting the people I taught freeform Ken to and did battle training with in it, but I resisted the urge because I wasn't sure how you guys would react and scrapped the idea. Have you beaten Dork? I'm split between you two right now. You guys will have to figure out who the best is on your own Lol

Nice bio man, would have loved to see our old Senju days mentioned xd But that's an era we both have grown passed, it seems. Either way, I loved the history and yes, I actually read it.
I still hold those days dear to me since we went through a lot against some truly OPed people, I couldn't remember exactly what happened due to it being so long ago. I'm sure you remember that back then we had group forums, but since those no longer exist I can't find the threads (and I'm not in the group anymore).

The next time I update this will be after I complete Tai, Steel, Rain, Command arts, and whichever other CFS or HA I happen to get my hands on. At that time I'll figure out a way to work you guys and the senju days into the History, though it'd be kind of a flash back thing >.>

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading through our VMs, I remember now >.>

Lol I actually thought about putting the people I taught freeform Ken to and did battle training with in it, but I resisted the urge because I wasn't sure how you guys would react and scrapped the idea. Have you beaten Dork? I'm split between you two right now. You guys will have to figure out who the best is on your own Lol

I still hold those days dear to me since we went through a lot against some truly OPed people, I couldn't remember exactly what happened due to it being so long ago. I'm sure you remember that back then we had group forums, but since those no longer exist I can't find the threads (and I'm not in the group anymore).

The next time I update this will be after I complete Tai, Steel, Rain, Command arts, and whichever other CFS or HA I happen to get my hands on. At that time I'll figure out a way to work you guys and the senju days into the History, though it'd be kind of a flash back thing >.>
Yes in fact I have, no time recently though. I wouldn't think too much on that win.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not mentioned? >_>

Anyways, Awesome bio and steel release is a perfect choice for a swordsman. You can make swords on the go. I hope you expand on that in the near future.