Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zatira

Zatira is quite unique in that none of its inhabitants reside there permanently. Several nomadic tribes visit the area every year, coming and going in ageless cycles. The nomads gather here and trade with both each other and roving caravans of traders that, similarly, travel to the region in cycles that match the nomads’. The area is unremarkable; an arid wasteland, save for a series of rock formations that litter Zatira’s core and, over the millennia, have been shaped into almost geometric shapes by the blowing sands. An elongated sharp shard of the moon made impact near the nomad's typical meeting place, killing none, but providing an interesting, ominous waymarker for the tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Susabi spawns in; marking the removal of Sephiroth from the NW

Custom Storyboard Element(s): Inquire about an illness (3)
Canon Storyboard Element(s): Choose between what is right and what is easy (3)

Mission Start

It had been another long night, and another life lost. The Red Fever was getting worse and there was so little Susabi could do. The origin of the virus was unknown to him but all he knew was that he could not cure it. Even with the most potent of medicine and healing techniques, the young Hyuga was unable to help those around him. This was the second time in his life that he had been stumped. Unable to use his vast knowledge to better those around him, Susabi was lost. Young master? a nurse at the clinic called out to Susabi, sticking her head into the entrance way of his tent. You have to see this. It's urgent.. Susabi had to leave his troubles behind him for this moment. He stood up from his desk and walked into the vast desert of Zatira. What is the problem now, Ren? He followed behind Ren, burying his feet in the cold sand as he walked forward. Ren began to describe the situation. Another patient arrived a couple hours ago but this time his case is worsening by the hour. We don't know if we'll be able to save him. Keeping him around also puts the staff and other afflicted patients at risk. As you know, the disease is cumulative, it can worsen with exposure to more of the fever. What do we do? Turn him away and let him die to ensure the safety of the others or try to treat him even though he knew it was incurable? Susabi's mind was rattled. He swore to do what he could to protect those around him and now he was faced with a situation that would test him to his core. However, he could not just turn the patient away, even if his fate was sealed his case was unique enough that it required him to at least be studied and may lead to a cure in the future. With this in mind, Susabi signaled to the patient to follow him to his quarters. Ren, I'll be taking this patient to see what I can do. However, with how the Red Fever progresses, the outcome may be grim. He made sure to say this in the presence of the patient to convey the utmost transparency to show the utmost respect

The patient and Susabi returned back to his tent where the patient could be examined. He sat him down on the examination table and leaned him against the wall as a form of support. Susabi stepped back and stared intently at the patient. The blood vessels around his eyes began to enlarge as they filled with blood and his eyes themselves began to transition into white, pupilless eyes. Thus, activating his Byakugan. Using the All Seeing White Eye, the young scholar inspected the body of the patient as well as his chakra system. Susabi was shocked by how quickly the Red Fever had progressed in this individual, his chakra system was torn to bits, some areas receiving disproportionate amounts of chakra. Naturally, this would have completely thrown his body out of whack. This alone was enough to put someone on the brink of death but his physical condition wasn't any better. He couldn't cure the milder cases of Red Fever so Susabi knew he had no chance of helping this individual but he tried to extrapolate as much information as he could from just observing them. I've never seen the fever spread this much in such a short time and to this extent. Those who have died passed away from cases milder to yours in comparison. The fact that you are even alive is a miracle on it's own. Did you encounter anyone who may have passed this on to you? The young man muttered to himself. H...Hokub- ..Oce...
Don't strain yourself, please. If you are unable to answer, save what energy you have left.
It.. got worse... when I...traveled...by Hokubu Ocean... The patient faded off, closing his eyes and resting.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Hokubu Ocean? Ren had overheard the patient's answer as he entered the tent. What does that place have to do with the fever? If he passed through there and his fever worsened like nothing we've seen before.. Susabi nodded in agreeance with Ren's train of thought indicating he had reached a similar conclusion. So far, only a handful of people had symptoms anywhere close to that of this patient and all of those that did had died or are on their way to passing. There is only one way to find out for sure without endangering ourselves. Please, Ren. Susabi signaled to Ren to remove the patient from the room so that he may be alone. He thought to ask the victims themselves. If they had also been through Hokubu Ocean, then it wouldn't be just a coincidence. The fever would have some sort of tie in with that ocean. He had to find out himself.

Mission End

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Custom Storyboard Elements: Traverse the afterlife (4)

Mission Start

The preparations had been made and Susabi was ready to venture into the unknown. His mission was clear, he had to locate a couple of the passed patients and ask them about how their condition got as bad as it did. He had two avenues to do this, one through the forbidden art of Kinjutsu or another, safer method which didn't require much. The latter would require him to locate the subjects rather than just bringing them to him. Susabi called Ren into his tent to inform him of his actions. Ren, I am going to find more about this fever and it's connection with Hokubu Ocean. He said in a calm and direct tone. You don't plan on going to Hokubu Ocean do you?! We are swamped here, it would be irresponsible for you to leave. The rest of the staff is having enough trouble as it is even with you here- Susabi raised his hand signaling Ren to relax. I'm still going to be here but at the same time I won't be here. This only upset Ren further and he became impatient and flustered. Now is not the time for your stupid riddles, Susabi! Speak clearly. How in the world are you going to find about Hokubu and still be here?

Ren's frustration was understood but instead of explain it, all Susabi could do was demonstrate. He closed his eyes as the veins around his temples and eyes subsided. Slowly reopening his eyes his pale, white eyes were replaced shining blue eyes with overlapping white flower patterns. With these eyes, it's possible. This had been the first time Ren has ever seen the Tenseigan and this was as well the first time Susabi had ever shown anyone remotely close to him. Nothing can escape these eyes. I can see as far as I need to, where I need to with ease. That includes the afterlife itself. Ren couldn't fathom what Susabi was saying. But he still had his doubts. However, it had seemed Susabi was keeping things from him. It was best not to question him.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Hyuga clan. Due to the bloodline differences in both the Otsutsuki Clan and Hyuga Clan, this rendition of the Tenseigan is more in line with the Hyuga Clan Bloodline and their usage of the Byakugan. After gaining access to the Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan members are able to retain their 360 degree vision to a higher degree, removing the blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra, allowing them to attain true 360 degree vision. The telescopic visual abilities of the Byakugan are also vastly enhanced through the formation of Tenseigan, allowing the user to be able to see entire countries away at length and at it's most powerful state, able to precisely and clearly perceive the souls of opponents as well as spiritual entities. This unparalleled telescopic vision extends to the Tenseigan's ability to peer or see into other any Dimension, as the ultimate form of the All Seeing White Eye. This allows the user to even gaze into world realms such as the Limbo and Pure World with relative ease. This visual clarity makes the gaze of these eyes inescapable by any means, thus granting the Hyuga Clan user tracking abilities on par with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Instead of granting the user access to Tenseigan Chakra Mode and Gravitational abilities like its Otsutsuki counterpart, The Hyuga Clan's Tenseigan gives them unmatched chakra control which directly effects their Jyuken techniques. When activated, the user is able to sharply increase the amount of chakra injected into the opponent on each of their Jyuken strikes, flooding the specific tenketsu points with chakra effectively destroying them. As a result, the side effects from Jyuken techniques and variants become indefinite. The user also gains access to the Divine Step Twin God Fists technique which increases the power of the user's Jyuken techniques.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Hyuga bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to.
Note: After having a complete Hyuga bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move.
Note: User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.

All Ren did was nod at him. I don't know what those eyes are, but if you are confident in their power then that is enough for me. The nursed walked over to Susabi hoping to know his next move. Well what now? The Prince of Knowledge turned his gaze toward the skies above him. His eyesight ripped through space and time distorting the world around his line of sight until his eyes met the interior of his destination, The Pure World. Now... I just have to find them but it may take some time due to the amount of spirits within this realm. He strained his eyes as far as he could see within that dimension. His visual acuity was precise enough to differentiate each soul from one another and their origin. To get a closer look, he decided he had to traverse the afterlife himself. Using the abilities granted to him by his eyes, Susabi was able to project an ethereal body image of himself into the Pure World to walk its many hills and valleys. On a whim, he was more or less in the afterlife itself. This technique was the one Susabi used to explore many dimensions before this one and in fact it would not be his first time visiting this place.

The pure world itself was a boundless plain with clear skies. These plains, in some sections, dipped to form deep valleys or rose to form sizable hills. Susabi's ethereal image began to walk forward calling out for the spirits of those who were afflicted by the Red Fever. Suddenly, dozens of spirits began to flash in and out around Susabi's body moaning and reaching out to him. They fiercely grappled on to Susabi's shoulder and forearms. Susabi was startled as this was the first time it had happened to him. Panicking Susabi's shadow released chakra from all parts of its body creating a powerful blast that pushed the entities backward. These spirits were malevolent in nature hoping to grab on to Susabi and either keep him there or use him to try to find a way back to the living.

( Kigennomeiyoaruomo ) - Kigennomeiyoaruomo
Chakra: 60 (-20 per turn)
Description: Kigennomeiyoaruomo is a Tenseigan technique that takes advantage of the user's ability to gaze into any dimension and see it with perfect clarity. The user is able to project a spiritual body image of themselves into different dimensions giving them the ability to physically fight the opponent within the dimension. As a result, the user is directly able to control this projection as it was themselves, able to use Byakuygan, Tenseigan and Jyuken techniques through it. Kigennomeiyoaruomo can also be used in battle, acting as a spectral shadow at the user can control in battle. Attacking with Kigennomeiyoaruomo costs a move in a turn. The projection's vision is also linked to the user's. Should the opponent enter a dimension while Kigennomeiyoaruomo is already out on the battlefield, the user is able to transporting this perfect body image into the dimension instantly to follow the opponent into their dimension, this action is passive. The user is also capable of teleporting to this body double as well but can only do this once every two turns costing a move per turn
Note: This technique requires the Tenseigan to be active and can only be used by Hyuga bios with access to Tenseigan
Note: Lasts for 4 turns and has a two turn cooldown in between usages.
Note: Usable six times per battle.

(Jūken: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist: One blow Body
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A technique born from the Hyuga clan's intrinsic ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a clan member can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown that this technique can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it.

With them pushed back for a second, he used this opportunity to run forward and escape, aiming to climb on to a hill to get his bearings. Mr. Masamura! Are you here?! Anyone?! Susabi waited a moment before repeating the same phrase. I'm here. Ah, Young Susabi. Have you passed away too? The patient asked Susabi and scolded him right after. You are far too young to be here! What trouble have you gotten yourself into? Slapping Susabi on the head. Susabi was relieved that he finally got a response even if he just got hit. Hello Mr. Masamura, he rubbed his head, No I am not dead. Don't ask how I'm here because it's too much to explain. I actually came here looking for you and the other patients to ask them a question. Mr. Masamura shook his head and chuckled. Well, alive or not. It's good to see you again. Even in death you are still probing us with questions huh? Well what do you want to know.

The Red Fever. Your particular case was one of the worst I came across but a young man came in with something much worse. He said his conditioned worsened when he passed through Hobuku Ocean. Have you ever passed through there? And what were your symptoms like after the encounter?

Oh yes, I passed by there on my way to my daughter's wedding a week or two before I saw you and that nurse. I had the Red Fever and my case was mild at that point but when I stopped there to rest a bit, I started feeling much much worse. Clearly this lead me to see you!

So there does seem to be a connection between the intensity of the Red Fever and the Hokubu Ocean. Besides that, Susabi felt immense guilt for being unable to help the man. He should have been able to do more, but it was hopeless. He had nothing else to say but Sorry . Susabi said this in the sincerest manner possible. The old man put his hand on Susabi's shoulder comforting him. It's fine, you are a good man and I knew you did all you could do. Do you have any more questions? I am happy to help.

You've done enough. Thank you so much for your help. I do have more questions but... I can find the answers to them on my own. Thank you again. With these parting words, Susabi's image dissipated from the Pure World, flickering out like a flame indicating his return to the land of the living. His questions were answered, the Red Fever deepened in the very presence of that Ocean. Due to the fever being cumulative, the fever has to either originate from that general area or the area itself has to have a case so widespread that even going through there would give someone the Fever. He had to report these findings to Ren.

Mission End

Reactions: Vayne

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The dispersal of his body double meant that his goal was completed. Their vision, senses etc were linked and he could experience the afterlife through his ethereal image. Susabi called Ren into his tent to tell him about his findings. Ren, from what I can tell... it's true. The Red Fever has ties to Hobuku Ocean. I only got to meet with one of the patients but I think that it's enough to go on. The young scholar running his fingers in his here to brush it aside and sitting back in his chair exhausted. Today had been hectic enough, but projecting himself into another place drained him. Ren saw the look on Susabi's face. The Red Fever had taken its toll on them mentally. Alright so, we know that it has a connection to Hokubu. That doesn't mean we can really do much. We can go there for research fine. But it puts the both of us at risk. Not to mention the patients we already have. Susabi sighed as his eyes transitioned from the Tenseigan to normal. I know. But that doesn't mean we still shouldn't visit there. If any thing there can point to a cure, we'd be saving millions. That's our duty to these people, to ourselves, and to the world. Ren I am going to have to leave things to you for a while. He stood up out of his chair and rested his hand on Ren's shoulder before he walked passed him. Ren knew that once Susabi made up his mind that he couldn't stop him nor could he talk to him. You should at least rest first.

The sooner I get there the better. With that Susabi began to travel east.

LLM

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning in Yasha.

• Mission Start: Create your new Home (3)

La Luna, seeming to endlessly wander, finally found a suitable place to build her new and permanent home. It was a desert. Nothing much here. No people, no critters running around. It was just... Her. She planned on rebuilding this entire place into her private residence and... Populate it in some way, shape or form. After this, she planned to expand over the course of at least a quarter of this world to reshape it to mirror what her home world looked like. She was was flying around Zatira and picked a specific spot to start building. Plenty of sand, plenty of rocks, both large and small. "This should be perfect..." she said to herself. She already had amazing ideas of what she would do... She would build a castle... Surrounded by a mote of Stygian water. A thick mote... To stop any basic intruders... She will form things inside her castle from hardened polystyrene. Such as desks and tables. She will create a perfume gas chamber, just in case she needs it... Her castle will only be two stories. She is not the one to be all fancy and the likes. But big enough for her to have any guests. After all, it was not as if she wasn't friendly. How many guests are willing to come to the desert? Not sure. But she will befriend someone, and show them her humble abode.

She needed workers... She refused to do all she could do by hand, even if she could. And obviously without the desert being able to sustain relevant life, from where will she get these workers?.. Worker ladybugs, both large and small. Matter of fact, this would be the perfect time for Queen Azalea to get some fresh air and she was more than capable enough to handle such things, such as moving giant rocks and what have you. They shall all work in harmony and unison. She bit her thumb and weaved the necessary handseals and slapped her hand onto the ground spreading the seal and releasing the Queen of the Ladybug hive, along with thousands of smaller ladybugs as well as quite a few medium ones, and a few larger ones, not much smaller than the Queen.

Chakra: 40
Description: Queen Azalea is the queen of the ladybug hive and the personal summon of Moxxi. She stands at 20 feet tall and is actually rather slender for a ladybug, only being the width of a semi-truck. Instead of the usual red and black ladybugs usually support, she is all black with dark purple dots and has a very, very evil demeanor. She has very long pincers around where her mouth is. She has the ability to perform B rank and below wind jutsu with the flap of her wings, which counts as a move. Due to her wings being massive and giving the wind jutsu an extra push, no matter the technique, it goes from short to long. She also has the ability to fly, but this also counts as a move and only lasts for three turns and must wait three turns to fly again. She also has a rock-hard shell, making her invulnerable to C rank and below techniques but she is also vulnerable to fire, making her weak to C rank and above fire techniques. In addition to these abilities, she does in fact speak and quite frankly do her and Moxxi have conversations with eachother. Queen A. is quite the trash talker.

Note - Can only be summoned by Moxxi
Note - Can only be pierced by B rank and above techniques and C rank and above fire techniques

They immediately knew what to do and got to work, with only Queen Azalea surveying. "Hello, Lea." Yasha said calmly. Queen Azalea somewhat grunted for some reason. Perhaps not wanting to do any work at this time... However, she was still pleasant. "Hello, La Luna. Long time no see." Azalea responded. "Ha. Indeed, old friend. I plan to make this place my home, with your help of course. Your home, too. I will recreate my home world piece by piece." Yasha said sternly. "That is a lovely idea. But don't bite of more than you can chew, Yasha-sama." "Impossible." Yasha replied calmly. "Get to work..." Yasha said, slightly offended at Azalea's ridicule. She obeyed with no question, and started to move the biggest boulders in the vicinity.

Yasha surveyed as all of her ladybugs made her imagination come to life, piece by piece. And it was beautiful. This would be her foundation. Although small in her eyes, a big accomplishment in general for her future goals.

Eventually, the outside of her castle was built from sand and boulders. Not as ugly as you would think, but kind of ugly. And some holes were present, but Yasha actually liked the off putting appearance. It was still rather symmetrical. It gave off an olden vibe. One Yasha would appreciate. The outside looking this way was perfect, to ward off any curious souls. The inside would be much, much nicer.

A larger-sized ladybug flew ground level over and over again, using its belly and the air from its wings to create a mote of reasonably deep size around the castle. It was about five feet deep. And six feet wide. "Good, good." Yasha said blissfully. Out of nowhere, it began to rain rapidly with rather large drops of water. But only around the mote itself. Filling it quite quickly.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Description: By sending subtle chakra waves into the clouds, the user is able to create unusually large nuclei for the water droplets to condense on. The end result is big raindrops that fall to the ground at a faster then normal rate. They aren't big or fast enough to cause any real damage, but they are quite distracting.

Of course she needed a drawbridge to get in and out of the castle. The ladybugs got to work, and did this as well, making a retractable drawbridge out of stone slabs combined to make the bridge itself, and millions of broken off fibers from their wings to make the two ropes that hold the bridge and the rope that would allow the stone device to wheel around, to put down and take up the bridge. "Perfect." Yasha said gleefully. She couldn't wait to get inside and fix it up. But this was just as satisfying. However, the mote... No one was scared of regular water. Maybe horses... Other animals or shinobi that would not be able to pass. But... It needed more usefulness. Intimidation... Yasha waved her hand upon the mote and the water turned pitch black. What was now a clean water source was now a ferocious, defensive mote of acidic and toxic water. "Yes.... Yes..." Yasha said, her face lighting up with joy.

Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Chakra Cost: 20 ( +10 to Water jutsu )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Designed as a way to increase the user's ability to utilize Stygian Water, this technique is treated as an infusion type ability which is to be used side by side with a regular suiton technique. When the user uses a Suiton technique up to and including A ranks, they can perform this in the same timeframe in order to coat said technique with a thick layer of Stygian water by adding Stygian Water chakra into it and giving it heated, corrosive properties. Alternatively, When a water source is around within range, whether it be a small river or an large pond, the user is able to send his chakra into the source and transform it into Stygian water to create a source for his techniques. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations, thus enabling him to physically touch the element whenever his chakra is present, but isn't immune to bluntly being hit by it. This not only provides a source of Stygian Water, but also prevents others from using the Water source unless they somehow over power the user's chakra to cleanse the corrosive water and use it as their own.

Note: Can only be used 4 times with a two turn cool down

She would be acting strange to a normal individual, but mind you, she wasn't quite normal in any way... From her past to her life experiences... She just wasn't the average... Being.

She sustained the rain technique and spread it far and wide over the landmark. Granting the desert and whatever inhabitants out there some water. She went inside her castle as to not get too wet, and Queen Azalea and her companions vanished in a puff of smoke simultaneously as their work was done for now. She had no floor in the castle as of yet, as only the mote, bridge and foundation were built. So she laid in the soft sand, smiling and comfortable. Grasping it between her fingers and letting it slowly fall. She was weary of resting or sleeping, but she was tired. She shall rest, for now...

Mission end.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start:

• Finish Spicing up the place (1)

Yasha, finally awakening, found it to be morning. Her castle was almost complete, but not quite. She must complete the inside, then the rest will come later. She stood up and dusted herself off. She turned into polystyrene itself and started to fly around the castle, creating desks, chairs and all of the above for herself and guests. As well as couches. The base of these structures were hardened, but she made the cushions out of soft polystyrene. So her couches and the likes would be comfy to the touch. She did not expect company any time soon, but you never know. Her chamber was extremely nice. Her bed was off the softest material, she had a desk for studying, a showering chamber, a dresser, everything should would have wanted no matter where her destiny takes her. She went back to her original form, with the work being done.

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40(-20/turn)
Description: Tesseract is an advanced application of the porisuchiton release and lets the user take the form of the initial release to benefit from its S/W upon facing a jutsu or otherwise. The user will transform themselves into polystyrene pellets while still maintaining their original size they become extremely light, sturdy and fast but also sharp. This is an extremely good technique when the user needs to move fast and having to tank jutsus that porisuchiton is strong to. The user will become stretchable as they are now in a "white sand" form and while their charactersics such as facial appearance etc has dissolved in the new form they still pertain the same volume. However, due to the extremely light material the user now consists of they can move at exremely fast speeds, up to twice their normal speed while gaining extreme flexibility of evading techniques. The pellets can also grind techniques that passes through the user to dust(within reason and S/W of porisuchiton). The downside of the technique is that the user cannot perform any elemental techniques except from porisuchiton/fire/earth/wind techniques. The user can reform at any time and if they continue to be in this form they need to spend additional chakra.

Note: Usable twice per battle, lasting up to three turns per use.
Note: No A rank and above Porisuchiton and no S rank and above Fire/Earth/Wind techniques after usage.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.
Note: Can only be used to dodge techniques(within reason) once per turn.

"There." Yasha said softly. Everything was going quite perfectly as well as her being unbothered. "Perfect." There were spiraling steps to the side of the castle, again, it being two stories but only two stories. Her bedroom was located at the top. But she wanted a lookout or a watch, if you will. She ventured to the top of her castle and no adjustments really needed to be made. It was perfect for just that. A watch. Or to grab some sun... Whichever she she preferred. She ventured back down to her room and she couldn't forget the gas chamber. She had an empty section of the castle dedicated to this. All that had to be done was done. All that was left was for gas to be added. She would do this in the form of her perfume release as she filled it with a generic but potent vaporized perfume.

This would come in handy shall she have any prisoners and want to extract any information. Or kill them. Either way. Her work here was done. She planned to study a bit with some books she had brought from home and then perhaps go venturing.

Mission End

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not wanting to waste time to enjoy what this world has to offer, Yasha decided to head out and see what she can find. Of course to see more clearly, she activated her Byakugan, and began to travel...

Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

LLM

Itinerary:

075 11:05 > 80 12:05 > 59 1:05 > 05 2:05 > 54 3:05 > 49 4:05 > 7 5:05

Arriving at 7 @ 5:05

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Mission start:

- Deal with your past (A rank Bijuu mission)

Too tired to continue, Sin finally stopped to rest, though not through wanting to. His body was reaching its limits. He continued through the sheer drive to focus on staying busy rather than facing the daunting thoughts of his past. It was an impossible task, trying to run from his own thoughts, his own memories and the echoing truth that came from the man's words. He never learned his name, not that he mattered, just of the organisation that he worked for, the Cult of Nyx. He fell against one of of the unique rock formations, sliding to the ground in exhaustion as he took a sip from his water. His mind drained, his body drained along with his will to keep going. The exhaustion creeping over him like a blanket as he drifted into the realm of slumber.....​

The swirling sands

Sin walked through his village on the way to home, passing by merchants who shunned him, avoiding eye contact and talking in whispers. He felt as their rejection of his existence cut into his being but he continued on knowing his brother waited for him at home. As he moved he noticed certain looks he got as he passed a group of strange men. He began to walk quicker. He heard the footsteps behind him as he made his way down the street. He picked up his pace sprinting now as he heard the shouts of those behind him. He was sure he could run faster but he felt like he was getting nowhere. He turned his head while running to look behind him, a fatal mistake.

His foot caught on a stump in the floor sent him tumbling forwards falling flat on his face. He lost his sense of where he was for a moment, he pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. This pain... it wasn't quite like a normal pain, he knew it was there but it felt... distant. He opened his eyes looking down to see water reflecting a strange face back at him, that of his younger self. How old was he? 6? He couldn't be sure. The foot steps got closer, he rolled over to see the men almost upon him. Thrusting his hand forwards he went to use the sand he was so proficient in but nothing happened. Why couldn't he control it? He tried over and over but it was no use.

The first man reached in drawing a club from his waist and swinging down at him, Sin covered his face and closed his eyes in fear waiting for the strike to come. The club clashed with something though Sin felt nothing. Opening one eye he saw the sand protect him, though it was shaped like... could it be....
Before he could think of it, the strikes continued as he cowered, his eyes instinctively closed.....
The area around him began to spiral like a storm....

Why were they being chased though? What was going on?
The protector

He was running. Running where though? Sin felt someone pulling his arm as he ran, opening his eyes he looked on. Brother! He tried to call out to him but Leon didn't respond. He kept running ahead pulling Sin's arm. His brother was taller than him. This wasn't just a dream, this was a memory, though why was it so hazy? His brother kept telling him to run pulling him through the streets, he was maybe 10? He had a sword on his back, though his clothes were dirty, damaged. Had he been fighting? Sin ran though he felt so tired, he couldn't keep up, Leon could tell. He ran into an alley and pushed Sin behind him, drawing his sword and standing between Sin and the entrance. Why had he stopped? What was he running from?
Three men appeared at the entrance to the alley stopping staring at Sin. Who were they? They were same men as before. Sin recognised something on their robe, a symbol, what was it? He'd seen it before, wait not before, his head felt fuzzy. He thought to himself fighting a group of armoured men, they had it on their armour, but he was just a kid. He shook his head trying to gain his senses.
The next moments were a blur. It was like hearing it all as though Sin was underwater, a muffled echo of sounds. His brother giving warnings. Demands to hand over Sin from the robed men. A battle ensued. It was hard to tell what was going on. Clashes reverberated in Sin's mind, he looked away though he wanted to watch, he wanted to reach out and help his brother though he had no control over his body.
His brother took his arm that covered his face, pulling Sin, racing out of the alleyway into the main street. Sin noticed the blood on the floor, passing bodies... three of them. What had Leon done? Where were they going?
The area around him began to spiral again like a storm...

Night of the damned

Sin stood back to back with his brother, blade in hand ready to fight. He remembered this night. It was 2 years ago. Though this was different to what he'd already seen. He was looking on as he saw himself with his brother ready to fight. The battle ensued for a while but they were overwhelmed and Leon was held with a blade to his throat forcing Sin to stop fighting too. Why didn't he remember this? Was this just a dream?

Someone walked over the Sin, this man clad in black armour, one that seemed to block out the light itself. He placed his hand on Sin's chest and did something though what was it? The entire area changed, skipping forwards. The Shukaku was rampaging endlessly as the men who attacked Sin and Leon stood back. Something was off though, the beast didn't seem itself. His eyes were changed, like it was under a spell. The only one trying to do anything was Leon. He dodged and weaved through the attacks of the beast trying to reach his brother.

The scene changed once more. Leon had three arrows in his back, leaning on Sin's shoulder as he coughed up blood. His hand on Sin's chest.... his last words echoed through the entire area....

"I give my life to reforge what was broken... brother... I'm sorry.... I couldn't protect you... but it can... one day.... you'll show them all ...."

With that his brother pushed Sin away, he tried to reach out but in a puff of smoke he and all the men who attacked them were gone.....

That was the last time he would see Leon.

Revelations

Sin was now in a familiar place, a place where he wanted to be for once. He looked up at the Shukaku stood before him in the blood stained world, filled with emotions, so many emotions. It took a moment as he brought his thoughts together.

"It... wasn't you... all these years... I hated you... I blamed you... but...." His words trailed off. The emotions were too much. "I'm sorry... Shukaku..." Sin spoke falling to his knees.

Moments passed with no movement, no words, just Sin consumed by despair. Wiping his eyes he rose to his feet, though lowering his head in a sort of bow. "I need your strength, I need your help. I want those bastards to pay. They took my mother... my father... my brother... they used you... they want to treat you like nothing more than a weapon... I'm not going to allow that. I'll fight them all alone if I have to. Wont you please lend me your strength!!!" Sin raised his voice, it was a plea to one he resented so long.

The Shukaku grumbled now standing high above Sin looking down on him, they made eye contact now. The beast leaned down, its breathe causing Sin's cloak to billow. "You're asking me? For help? To kill some cretins?" It shrieked, pausing for a moment. "Kid, you're an idiot.... why the hell didn't you ask sooner..."....

Sin woke now. He felt something change within him. Was it all a dream? Was it something more? He didn't know but he had two things he wanted. Answers and blood.

Mission End.

LLM