Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
zandar:this will be an intresting match *moves really fast behind zanji then grabs sends him flying into the air again* Earth style:mud wall! * hits zanjii in the stomach* now for my ending attack *uses chakra arm to grab zanji* hehehehehe throws him to the ground Wind Style: Air Bullet! shots three from the mouth*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
zandar:this will be an intresting match *moves really fast behind zanji then grabs sends him flying into the air again* Earth style:mud wall! * hits zanjii in the stomach* now for my ending attack *uses chakra arm to grab zanji* hehehehehe throws him to the ground Wind Style: Air Bullet! shots three from the mouth*
*smirks while in the air*

before that wall hits me

1 clone uses *Raiton: Chidori (Lightining Release: 1,000 birds) destroying the wall*

1 clone uses *Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet) traveling at a fast pass and hits Zandar*

the last clone uses *Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) aimed at Zandar*

I use *Sensatsu Suishou (Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles)(the user will cause water to rise into the air and take the form of a thousand needles. These needles then come raining down on the target)*

hehehehe forgot I had the clones did u.......remember u didnt destroy any of them

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
zanda:hehehe with those clones at bay u have to keep a steady amount of chakra without that steady amount and u wasting chakra those clones will disappear

*uses shraingan* ( i didnt de activate it )

Copy!!

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique *aimed at zanji*

followed by Water style:Water Dragon Jutsu *aimed and one of Zanji clones

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes I know about that.........but one thing u forgot about was that frozen floor ur standing on

I have two clone left and the *meld into the frozen floor and come back up around Zandar holding him*

they both use *Hyoton: Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo (Ice Release: Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death)(The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood.)......ur arms are numb u cant move them*

I *teleport infront of Zandar and surpresses the Demon using the EMS*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Azim get the ring and put it back on my finger its what surpress the demon ugh

Zanda:no dont listen to him keep using EMS hehehe
*walks over to grab the ring and walks back*

by now ur body is completely numb and partially frozen

*puts the ring back on Azims finger*

U r now finished

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zanda: NOOOOO! i was so close....

Azim:*screams* half of my bones are broken and my body is numb.......ugh why did....*blacks out*
*deactivates Neo-Curse Mark and releases clones*

alright kid time for u to go back to the hospital

*throws the kid over one shoulder and teleports to the hospital*