TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zamasu tried to kill all.But he dreamed too much,becuase they exist in paradise and in hell.If Beerus died he could’ve returned for a day to kill Black Goku,like Goku came in DBZ with acring in his head right.This arc made 0 sense

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That typo in your last sentence threw me off so hard. It could be that Zamasu knew how travel to the other planes due to being Kai apprentice. Unlikely he did, but possible. Can people the afterlife even die though? Pretty good point.. Zamasu essentially just moved people around lol. not everyone gets to go to the afterlife though.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That typo in your last sentence threw me off so hard. It could be that Zamasu knew how travel to the other planes due to being Kai apprentice. Unlikely he did, but possible. Can people the afterlife even die though? Pretty good point.. Zamasu essentially just moved people around lol. not everyone gets to go to the afterlife though.
Beerus also had a Kai that can teleport.Zeno fullfilled his plan by erasing mortals,but Zamasu can’t do it,so he made no sense

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure if filler, but I vaguely remember a character saying that if you die again in the afterlife you cease to exist.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem