Rariatto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still can't belive how could Kishi troll this character.
When he fought with Kakashi, Kakashi said Zabuza killed 100 gennins in chunnins exam in 5 years and wasn't ninja in those times.
If you watch the chunnin exam where was team 7, don't tell me that in exam in Kirigakure wasn't someone who could defend him. All 100 gennins were too weak?

Well, Zabuza was Kirigakure demon and legendary swordman. How could Kakashi defeat him? If was Zabuza so strong how could be defeat?
I think if Kakashi hadn't been one of the main character, he died in a few seconds.

What do you think? Was Zabuza weak or Kakashi said exaggerated things about him or was Zabuza trolled by Kishimoto?

-A-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi never defeated him. Ganto whatever his name is intterupted and zabuza attacked him and Z-man got stabbed.

JJuice

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kakashi was just that strong.. you got to think did zabuza think he was the one of the strongest ninja? yes. then why keep on honing your skills? after a ceratin points zabuza stopped training is what i think.. also.. just because zabuza wasnt a ninja he could have been naturally gifted and who says that zabuza killed them all at once? meaning through out a decent period of time for the whole day? the only real awesome ninja when they first became gennin in the case of the konoha 11 was sasuke, so zabuza prolly just got lucky and didnt have to fight anybody that was naturally gifted like he was.. sasuke prolly could have done the same thing if he planned it out..

Masaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets face it, every fight comes down to plot no jutsu and not actually who was hyped up to be however strong said character actually is, the whole story plays out to how the creator wants it to go.

Reactions: Scooby Doo

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was also hyped. If I remember correctly Kakashi said that Zabuza should be honored, because he's the first one to see Kakashi's sharingan twice.