ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What's up everyone lol haven't been here in a long time, thought I'd bring back memories to you older members and make another Zabuza thread for 2016.

Zabuza wins, why? Because before Kitsuchi uses his sandwich technique Zabuza takes him out with Water Clone feints. Kitsuchi could use an earth technique to raise the surface and go above the mist, but Zabuza could fire Water Dragons and Vortex's up there and get him off. Or simply raise the height of the mist. Kitsuchi can't randomly use his Sandwich technique because even though it covers a great circumference, he uses it on the area in front of him, Zabuza may be behind him at the time going in to decapitate him thus Kitsuchi probably will miss. Think about it, if Zabuza is right behind Kitsuchi Kitsuchi can't hit him with a Sandwich.

Zabuza wins high diff.

I'm back baby

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol, Kitsuchi stomps. Zabuza wouldn't even be able to bypass his doton defenses. Earth Sandwich will eventually one shot after one or two tries. And since we're logically assuming that Zabuza can use large scale suiton without a water source, then I can logically assume Kitsuchi has access to Iwa Bunshins, Golems, Hiding Like A Mole, etc., given his hype with Doton.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol, Kitsuchi stomps. Zabuza wouldn't even be able to bypass his doton defenses. Earth Sandwich will eventually one shot after one or two tries. And since we're logically assuming that Zabuza can use large scale suiton without a water source, then I can logically assume Kitsuchi has access to Iwa Bunshins, Golems, Hiding Like A Mole, etc., given his hype with Doton.
So Kitsuchi usess a 360ยฐ defence to conceal himself? Sorry but by feats he doesn't have any. And i'm not assuming Zabuza has jutsus without water source since i'm not mentioning them on this thread. So let's stick to jutsus showed.

Earth sandwich won't work if Zabuza stays close to Kitsuchi.

Give a valid argument for Kitsuchi. That explains:

-How kitsuchi finds Zabuza to attack him?
-What can Kitsuchi do to hurt Zabuza if he just conceals himself on a doton defence and Zabuza stays close to it? (Kitsuchi wouldn't know Zabuza is close to it, since he can't see him or hear him).

Fight:

Zabuza puts the mist (that takes just 1 handseal) and from here, Kitsuchi can't see him or hear him. Then Zabuza uses sunshin behind him (since Zabuza is also faster than him, tho it's irrelevant since kitsuchi won't see him moving) then Kitsuchi's options are:

-Conceal himself in a doton and attack randomly
-Die

Last edited:

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
zabuza wins

''mountain sandwhich'' is not a viable combat jutsu, its a lage-scale slowly deliberate, tactical utility jutsu that was scripted for a specific purpose, just like ''volcano excavation''. it will never solo or even threaten any ninja, not even a featless, nameless fodder.

kitsuchi is all hype, and theres nothing wrong with that, hes a small panel-time character in the fiction.
but it doesn't help him in a match discussion where he'll need more than rockfist, raising platforms, mole hiding & an elemental advantage & maybe some kunai to beat zabuza.

zabuza assassinates him, theres not much to discuss really

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kitsuchi's earth dome has a little window so he can see trough it. If Zabuza manages to put water inside it, Kitsuhi is forced to leave.

And if kitsuchi just camps inside it. Zabuza releases his jutsu and the one getting out of chakra would be kitsuchi. Kitsuchi has so many ways to defeat Zabuza that i might change my mind and say he wins. But outlasting is not the answer.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kitsuchi's earth dome has a little window so he can see trough it. If Zabuza manages to put water inside it, Kitsuhi is forced to leave.

And if kitsuchi just camps inside it. Zabuza releases his jutsu and the one getting out of chakra would be kitsuchi. Kitsuchi has so many ways to defeat Zabuza that i might change my mind and say he wins. But outlasting is not the answer.
Earth dome- Rising earth pillar. GG.