0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Conditions: He becomes fully rested at the beggining of each fight

Distance: The starting distance of every fight is 50m

Knowledge specfied in each matchup.

You must be registered for see images

Scenarios:

1- Sound 4. Zabuza has full knowledge. Sound 4 have none.

2- Darui. Full knowledge for both

3- Hidan. Full knowledge for both

4- Kimimaro. CM2 is restricted. Full knowledge for both

5- Part 1 Kakashi. Full knowledge from the start on both sides this time (yes it makes a difference)

6- Ginkkaku or Kinkkaku . Zabuza has full knowledge. The duo has none. Bijuu chakra is restricted. He fights only 1 of them.

7- Part 1 Kabuto. Zabuza has no knowledge. Kabuto has full knowledge

8- Yamato. Zabuza knows about Mokuton. Yamato knows about sillent killing

9- Vote 1 Sasuke. Zabuza knows Sasuke has sharingan and a cursed seal. Sasuke has his previous knowledge on him.

The matches are not arranged according to difficulty.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he stops at Kimmimaro since he can't kill him. If he somehow can manage to drown Kimmimaro then he would most likely stop at Gin and Kin.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Wins these 3.

Loses. Kimimaro's bones block his blades, not to mention CM2 isn't needed for Sawarabi no Mai.

5- Part 1 Kakashi. Full knowledge from the start on both sides this time (yes it makes a difference)
Wins maybe. Not entirely sure.

6- Ginkkaku or Kinkkaku . Zabuza has full knowledge. The duo has none. Bijuu chakra is restricted. He fights only 1 of them.
Wins against either one alone, except maybe the one with the fan.

Beats Kabuto.

Probably beats Yamato.

9- Vote 1 Sasuke. Zabuza knows Sasuke has sharingan and a cursed seal. Sasuke has his previous knowledge on him.
Really now?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wins these 3.

Loses. Kimimaro's bones block his blades, not to mention CM2 isn't needed for Sawarabi no Mai.

Wins maybe. Not entirely sure.

Wins against either one alone, except maybe the one with the fan.

Beats Kabuto.

Probably beats Yamato.

Really now?
I've seen a lot of people say Zabuza loses this @Vote sasuke. I put that one to see what unorthodox said really.. Why do you say CM2 isn't needed for the bone forest?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've seen a lot of people say Zabuza loses this @Vote sasuke. I put that one to see what unorthodox said really.. Why do you say CM2 isn't needed for the bone forest?
Lmao who would actually argue that any incarnation of Pt. 1 Sasuke will defeat an opponent Kakashi struggled to beat?

CM2 isn't needed for the bone forest because not only can Kabuto use it, but Kimimaro already used it in Base during the war arc, but in a smaller scale. Then we have the fact that there's nothing in the Manga that even implies he needs the second state to use it.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao who would actually argue that any incarnation of Pt. 1 Sasuke will defeat an opponent Kakashi struggled to beat?
Unorthodox

CM2 isn't needed for the bone forest because not only can Kabuto use it, but Kimimaro already used it in Base during the war arc, but in a smaller scale. Then we have the fact that there's nothing in the Manga that even implies he needs the second state to use it.
Oh yeah i remember this.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unorthodox is a terrible poster. :lol And you said "a lot". Not just one.
I remember going cray over unorthodox saying it and people actually agreeing. I got a neg rep i remember. But i only remember dox was there.

Are you really surprised of this? Back when there were more than 10 people in the vs threads, Sasuke wank was multiversal.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember going cray over unorthodox saying it and people actually agreeing. I got a neg rep i remember. But i only remember dox was there.

Are you really surprised of this? Back when there were more than 10 people in the vs threads, Sasuke wank was multiversal.
Actually, now that I think about it I'm not surprised. Some morons were also arguing that VoTE 1 Sasuke is strong enough to take on Tsunade. :lol

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

9- Vote 1 Sasuke. Zabuza knows Sasuke has sharingan and a cursed seal. Sasuke has his previous knowledge on him

momochi loses the bold

Last edited:

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unorthodox

Oh yeah i remember this.
Unorthodox is a terrible poster. :lol And you said "a lot". Not just one.

Actually, now that I think about it I'm not surprised. Some morons were also arguing that VoTE 1 Sasuke is strong enough to take on Tsunade. :lol
Phuck y'all screaming my name 4. Sasuke would beat Zabuza haku was able to intercept Kakashi while wave arc Sasuke was able to intercept him. Vote Sasuke is leagues above Haku. That alone is implication enough that Part 1 Sasuke can tangle with Zabuza and win.

Lol @ I'm a terrible poster boy i shitted on you so bad you tried to ban me.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Phuck y'all screaming my name 4. Sasuke would beat Zabuza haku was able to intercept Kakashi while wave arc Sasuke was able to intercept him. Vote Sasuke is leagues above Haku. That alone is implication enough that Part 1 Sasuke can tangle with Zabuza and win.

As if anyone would care enough to get your clown ass banned. :lol Terrible poster with garbage argumentation. Zabuza takes a dump on any Sasuke that isn't Post Timeskip.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As if anyone would care enough to get your clown ass banned. :lol Terrible poster with garbage argumentation. Zabuza takes a dump on any Sasuke that isn't Post Timeskip.

Based off what feats? Wave arc Kakashi was not impressive at all start of the series team 7 managed to bamboozle Zabuza. he was no match for Kakashi everytime they fought he had to protect someone when Kakashi got out the water prison he negged zabuza.

Stop crying to me about trash posters damn you so emotional. Ratting ass.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based off what feats? Wave arc Kakashi was not impressive at all start of the series team 7 managed to bamboozle Zabuza. he was no match for Kakashi everytime they fought he had to protect someone when Kakashi got out the water prison he negged zabuza.

Stop crying to me about trash posters damn you so emotional. Ratting ass.
What a trash poster. I'll address this garbage later.

Contrivance

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Conditions: He becomes fully rested at the beggining of each fight

Distance: The starting distance of every fight is 50m

Knowledge specfied in each matchup.

Scenarios:

The matches are not arranged according to difficulty.
1) Wins.
2) Loses.
3) Wins.
4) Probably loses. DB stats enforce that idea.
5) Loses. Doesn't make a difference, since Zabuza knew about the Sharingan during his 2nd encounter. As soon as Kakashi got serious, it was over for Zabuza.
6) Gets raped. Even one is in a different league.
7) Wins.
8) Loses.
9) Wins