Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My arguement is one of circumstance. How does it being true mean that circumstance would not allow Momo to lose as he did?
Because unlike pein, it's not a outlier like not a arc later does konohamaru get bodied by temari

You must be registered for see medias

Versus the ostsstuki who about lose daily to genin lvs

boruto > shizuma > hebiichigo > chojuro > kinshiki

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because unlike pein, it's not a outlier like not a arc later does konohamaru get bodied by temari

Versus the ostsstuki who about lose daily to genin lvs

Being an outlier does not take away from what happened, unless you have the relevant authority to declare such

Your scenes involve a Chojuro who is literally not fighting back and instead just talking compared to one who is fighting with multiple teammates and still taking injury against a Kinshiki who is fighting without any knowledge on their powers and tactics. It could not possibly prove the aliens as losing to weaker opponents

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being an outlier does not take away from what happened, unless you have the relevant authority to declare such
So when if we count everything would sakura also be kaguya lv? Would some randos be madara lv?
Afterall we dont have the authority to denounce anything, I do find this position quite comical when your same side discounts the anime due to not liking it but hypocrisy would be but common place with boruto fans sadly. My position and most others would not be that we dont pretend it just dont count it as it's a inconsistency and therefore not relevant to the majority of showings

Your scenes involve a Chojuro who is literally not fighting back and instead just talking compared to one who is fighting with multiple teammates and still taking injury against a Kinshiki
Did you not watch the episode, He did fight back and beat them however unlike kinshiki they managed to do something to the mizukage.
He didt even get hit by kinshiki, He got pushed into a corner for a second if that's what you mean but that still pales in comparison to what these random mist kids did

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when if we count everything would sakura also be kaguya lv? Would some randos be madara lv
Why so?

Again you do this thing of taking instances out of circumstantial context. I cannot continue with a guy who continuously proves to not know how words work, what circumstances are or any aort of nuance with scaling factors when we are discussing a story.

Even putting aside that Sakura has showings against Kaguya besides that punch, which means it could not be an outlier since it is consistent in the first place, she achieved said punch when Kaguya was looking away, in a panicked state and even then only broke half a horn and did not actually hurt Kaguya herself. In no way or form is that punch something that would equate to being as strong as Kaguya. That is, unless you would say an ant managing to bite you makes it a fighter on the level of people or that one who snaps a branch can demolish forests of trees.

Afterall we dont have the authority to denounce anything
But we have reasoning we can use to see which positions are more qualified than others. And if we can even prove a direct contradiction, then we can denounce one position or the other.

So really, I do not see how you concluded we have absolutely no authority. Being a person capable of reason gives authority where reason can be applied.

Now you show to not understand basic existential principles.

I do find this position quite comical when your same side discounts the anime due to not liking it but hypocrisy would be but common place with boruto fans sadly. My position and most others would not be that we dont pretend it just dont count it as it's a inconsistency and therefore not relevant to the majority of showings
My side? Where are you getting that I am part of any side?

And that particular claim you make, on what grounds are you associating it with me? Have we discussed such a thing at all?

Did you not watch the episode, He did fight back and beat them however unlike kinshiki they managed to do something to the mizukage.
He didt even get hit by kinshiki, He got pushed into a corner for a second if that's what you mean but that still pales in comparison to what these random mist kids did
He fought once they started attacking him directly. The whole time he was strung up he was basically standing still.

So you either do not know what you are talking about or you are simply lying.

Now since I have already covered this point and you clearly have access to the episodes, it can only be that you do not care to know what happened in the first place and are just lying.

My guy, you have made fanciful claims on a high horse from the beginning yet many times over shown to not even comply with the standards of those claims, to not account for circumstances and to not connect conclusions to the processes behind them. Now I thought you just did not know, but with the way you have spoken here, even lumping me into sides I have not claimed for myself and forcing assumptions upon me, it seems you are just malicious and do not care to actually discuss the story itself.

That being the case, I cannot continue with someone who simply does not have any respect to hear me out or any care to talk the story itself.

And if you really just do not understand things, then the fact that you have repeated claims I have already countered in our many threads immediately after I counter them shows that I simply am not able to build with you in discussion, whether I cannot explain or you cannot learn.

Either way, I am done with you. I will not be replying to the other thread.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because sakura decked kaguya like it was nothing when not a hour prior, She was getting manhandled by madara along with sasuke and naruto

You must be registered for see images

I guess sakura > kaguya > madara > sakura
We count all information regardless of it's consistency or validity of course, We dont discount outliers obviously so dbs goku is clearly bullet level.

Even putting aside that Sakura has showings against Kaguya besides that punch, which means it could not be an outlier since it is consistent in the first place, she achieved said punch when Kaguya was looking away, in a panicked state and even then only broke half a horn and did not actually hurt Kaguya herself.
Kaguya literally was bleeding, it's not like with kinshiki where sasuke did no damage and just cut off the guy's horn.

But we have reasoning we can use to see which positions are more qualified than others. And if we can even prove a direct contradiction, then we can denounce one position or the other.

That's exactly, What i suggested though.
I said we can discount or count positions due to them being a outlier or not, That would pretty much be what your suggesting here so why did you disagree with the sentiment when it was mentioned? Like with data right we would take the most consistent results over the few that say otherwise and right there would be a basic principle of souring information where you would take the consistent result over maybe the two or three odd cases like it's why confirmation bias can exist where one source may agree with your position but that source is debunked by the majority of data like take flat earthers who have the bible versus everyone else having photos upon photos of earth from space

He fought once they started attacking him directly. The whole time he was strung up he was basically standing still.
You must be registered for see medias

You didt watch the episode, It clearly shows that chojuro beat them.