Zabuza did kill the Mizukage? Confused..

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Kakashi stated that Zabuza failed at the coup but killed the Mizukage, he then fled with some ninja who followed him and started working for people to make money to continue the coup he failed the first time. Kakashi himself stated that he killed the Mizukage so I'm confused.

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe a misconception? Perhaps Tobi let it happen since it's pretty obvious he was controlling Yagura by that time.
Word must have spread that Zabuza killed Yagura, when in reality Tobi let it happen since Yagura was technically dead already.

He probably killed another Kage not the prior one but maybe the dude who summoned the Clam that produces a genjutsu, or maybe the one before him.
Incorrect, the Second Mizukage and Mu killed each other in battle.
The First was most likely dead years before Zabuza's birth, and Mei during the five kage summit talked a little about Yagura and how she lamented at his passing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchiha Toli riram
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe a misconception? Perhaps Tobi let it happen since it's pretty obvious he was controlling Yagura by that time.
Word must have spread that Zabuza killed Yagura, when in reality Tobi let it happen since Yagura was technically dead already.

Incorrect, the Second Mizukage and Mu killed each other in battle.
The First was most likely dead years before Zabuza's birth, and Mei during the five kage summit talked a little about Yagura and how she lamented at his passing.
yeah it makes sense

Nero Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I thought Kisame killed the Misukage?
Kisame killed Samehama's previous master one of the seven swordsmen of the mist, not a kage

Zabuza could of killed him... I mean... a sneak attack could work seeing as he was being controlled, maybe tobi had no use for him anymore or Zabuza took the credit for killing him when Akatsuki had already taken the tailed beast out of the Mizukage