Zabuza Arc Naruto and Sasuke VS Boruto

Zetsu God

Member
154 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Distance: 10 m

Intent: Kill

Intel: s1- None
s2- Full

Restrictions: s1- Kyubbi Chakra
s2- None

Location: Open field
 

Sakuradasoloqueen

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
517 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
517
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto solos. Boruto is a noob he can only create 4-5 clones and a useless rasengan which he wont be able to execute in a battle. Do you remember how many clones Naruto could create against Zabuza? I dont know why boruto is overrated and compared with the likes of Sarada, she can beat him easily also.

Yes, I know Boruto is the new MC and will be strong. But right now? He is as fodder as it gets
 

Zetsu God

Member
154 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto solos. Boruto is a noob he can only create 4-5 clones and a useless rasengan which he wont be able to execute in a battle. Do you remember how many clones Naruto could create against Zabuza? I dont know why boruto is overrated and compared with the likes of Sarada, she can beat him easily also.

Yes, I know Boruto is the new MC and will be strong. But right now? He is as fodder as it gets

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 

EZQ

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,291 posts 375 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
7,291
Reaction score
375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Boruto solos with invisible rasengan
 

EZQ

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,291 posts 375 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
7,291
Reaction score
375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't really think it would be that easy with full intel.

Then he wins s2, and loses s1.

All this assuming that the op jutsu maker watch is restricted
 

Zetsu God

Member
154 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Then he wins s2, and loses s1.

All this assuming that the op jutsu maker watch is restricted

Boruto took that off and threw it away though didn't he?

Unless I'm missing something but I'm pretty sure i'm up to date with the boruto manga.
 

Hakke

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,548 posts 153 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't see how Naruto and Sasuke would keep up with four clones that is able to use gentle fist

And invisible rasengan GG
 

BLAZE

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,497 posts 3,577 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
59,497
Reaction score
3,577
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^^^lol

You must be registered for see images





boruto should win scenario 1 considering i don't see how either sasuke and naruto would put him down
 
Last edited:

Zetsu God

Member
154 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't see how Naruto and Sasuke would keep up with four clones that is able to use gentle fist

And invisible rasengan GG

If he used gentle fist I missed that entirely. Could you link it?
 

KidGamer65

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,776 posts 2,272 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
38,776
Reaction score
2,272
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rasengan comfortably puts Boruto above these 2 let alone Invisible Rasengan.
 

Red Slayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,682 posts 247 reactions
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
5,682
Reaction score
247
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That time Naruto and Sasuke were weak, Base weighted Lee soloed them easily.

Boruto wins
 

Hakke

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,548 posts 153 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If he used gentle fist I missed that entirely. Could you link it?

You must be registered for see images


You can see here his palm thrust
 
Top