Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-magically appears-

Perform the following jutsu, blah blah blah, once your done, you can use it in battle

.(Raiton:Sasu Yōna Ame) - Lightning Release:piercing Rain
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user performs 3 hand seals and generates a large ring of lightning that spins around them, causing a bluish flame like aura to appear. The user will then manipulate the shape of the lightning ring into 20 arrows. After that, the user will then stretch their left arm 75 degrees with their right hand pulling back as if were a bow into the sky in the direction of the target. Once that has been done, the user will then begin strumming their left arm, causing the ring of lightning to release the 20 lightning arrows upwards towards the opponent. The arrows will then rain down onto the opponent,causing small electric explosions.
Note:
-can only taught by Kage Phoenix
-can only be used 2x
-cannot perform another raiton technique on the next turn

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-magically appears-

Perform the following jutsu, blah blah blah, once your done, you can use it in battle

.(Raiton:Sasu Yōna Ame) - Lightning Release:piercing Rain
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user performs 3 hand seals and generates a large ring of lightning that spins around them, causing a bluish flame like aura to appear. The user will then manipulate the shape of the lightning ring into 20 arrows. After that, the user will then stretch their left arm 75 degrees with their right hand pulling back as if were a bow into the sky in the direction of the target. Once that has been done, the user will then begin strumming their left arm, causing the ring of lightning to release the 20 lightning arrows upwards towards the opponent. The arrows will then rain down onto the opponent,causing small electric explosions.
Note:
-can only taught by Kage Phoenix
-can only be used 2x
-cannot perform another raiton technique on the next turn
After making the needed hand seals, i mold my raw chakra and then using nature and shape manipulation i change the chakra into lightning and i create a large ring of lightning that spins around me like a bluish fire aura, then i change the shape of the rings into 20 arrows, after doing that i stretch my left arm in a 75 degrees radius and i take my right hand back like using a bow in the sky, once i finish this i strum my left hand causing all the arrows to aim upwards at the opponent like a rain of arrows, upon contact it causes electric explosions leaving my opponent dead.