Yugioh Advice?

Son of Zabuza

Member
72 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is it true that it's not about what deck you run it's about how you USE that deck?
 

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
37,690 posts 1,999 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,999
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Duel to lose, not to win.
 

Lightbringer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,168 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
14,168
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kind of. I've created decks that weren't meta that managed to beat some top tier.

But there's a limit. Some decks have a real tough time winning.
 

The Amazing Spider Man

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,994 posts 877 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
8,994
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My deck is pretty large so no matter how I use it the female opponent is pretty much beyond satisfied with my winning results.
 

Son of Zabuza

Member
72 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Should I make a Joey Wheeler-based deck since I'm still pretty much a noob
 

Commander Axe

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,863 posts 832 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
832
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's also about the size of your deck. You wanna make sure it's big enough ya know. I have a big black deck, so I suppose you could say I never fail to impress my enemies.

My deck is pretty large so no matter how I use it the female opponent is pretty much beyond satisfied with my winning results.

f*ck I was too late. Well played you spidey fck
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Believe in the heart of the cards.

Only advice you need.
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Always try to summon Derpxodia The Forbidden Derp, GG.

You must be registered for see images
 

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,359 posts 1,533 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Use her
You must be registered for see images
 

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
2,766 posts 172 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
2,766
Reaction score
172
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah.. most of the meta decks are at the point where there's a bold line separating them from
most of the others from years back.
 

demon of the leaf

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,875 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1,875
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Have alot of weak monsters with power up cards and traps i won 70% of the time lol my friend never dared to attack because of ether trap hole or mirror force dark hole is also a nice card to have in a pinch with inferno tempist ( which was a winning move because he just had monsters in his deck) but the large majority of it is luck
 

CDT23

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,886 posts 112 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
1,886
Reaction score
112
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Should I make a Joey Wheeler-based deck since I'm still pretty much a noob

A few easy deck to start out with is Lightsworn or Monarchs. Monarchs mainly normal and tribute summon, like the old traditional playstyle. The new structure deck is incredible and affordable. Lightsworn is easy to play and really relies on 50% luck as it involves milling into your graveyard at random to get your boss monster out. Lightsworn is also printed as a structure deck also making it affordable. It has a cheap side deck, but also does not necessarily need it. As for your question its skills to a certain point, then you need to step up your deck in order to have consistency in winning.
 

Ludicrous

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,567 posts 151 reactions
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
1,567
Reaction score
151
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah, man. You see Yugi and Jaden using Kuriboh to win battles in the anime. Da heck?!? How am I supposed to use that fluffball to win?! Get some Egyptian god cards, elemental heroes and a bunch of low level sacrifice cards and you all set. But I guess to an extent if you really know how to use a particular deck, you'll be able to win most matches if your opponent isn't familiar with you.
 

Marin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,796 posts 503 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Always try to summon Derpxodia The Forbidden Derp, GG.

You must be registered for see images

Your gifs are killing me man. XD

OT: Not any deck. If ure gonna play meta use meta. If not anything goes.

And dont use older decks on competetive level its not gonna work. >_>
 

Marin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,796 posts 503 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah, man. You see Yugi and Jaden using Kuriboh to win battles in the anime. Da heck?!? How am I supposed to use that fluffball to win?! Get some Egyptian god cards, elemental heroes and a bunch of low level sacrifice cards and you all set. But I guess to an extent if you really know how to use a particular deck, you'll be able to win most matches if your opponent isn't familiar with you.

Lol google Kuriboh OTK.If u make a good variant Kuriboh gonna beat ur fave.
 
Top