Emir Allah

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow.. Yugi for a sec looked like Atem for a second, but I guess time has passed since his battle with the Pharaoh, that would explain it, I am looking for toward to seeing this, hopefully it still has the charisma the original Yugioh had.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow.. Yugi for a sec looked like Atem for a second, but I guess time has passed since his battle with the Pharaoh, that would explain it, I am looking for toward to seeing this, hopefully it still has the charisma the original Yugioh had.
It has the charisma that the Original Manga had. It's six months after the end of the manga.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know. Atem beat Kaiba every time, and Yugi beat Atem even when the latter was practically drawing whatever card he wanted. Doubt Kaiba stands much of a chance.
Oh how awesome that was. :T_T:

We'll have to wait and see. Do note that Kaiba and Yugi changed their decks a lot and new Kaiba stuff looks OP af. Ofc tho Yugi will win, cuz he's da King yo!

Looks good, has a release date been announced?
April 23, 2016 in Japan. Worldwide date is unknown.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know. Atem beat Kaiba every time, and Yugi beat Atem even when the latter was practically drawing whatever card he wanted. Doubt Kaiba stands much of a chance.
Atem should have lost in battle city :|

Plus Kaiba has Neo Blues-Eyes Ultimate this time around

OT: Kinda hyped. I fairly enjoyed the last one.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A 130!!?? OMG!! :OO

Yup. Set some time after the end of the series. (Atem passed to afterlife etc.)

I'm hyped af :hs:
Don't forget we also have the Manga Prologue too! And Takhashi said that he is gonna answer some old questions so natural to be hyped!!

Me too. Original YGO is my fav anime. :'(
Well to be percise the movie is after the manga which is >>>>>> the anime. And it's going to be dark.
Looks good, has a release date been announced?
23 April in Japan!
It's interesting to wait and see. Though in the Manga I don't remember Atem having this ability...
Atem should have lost in battle city :|

Plus Kaiba has Neo Blues-Eyes Ultimate this time around

OT: Kinda hyped. I fairly enjoyed the last one.
Well there is a new dueling system now and from what I know its sure interesting.