[Suggestion] Youtube stars coming to NB.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto base should reach out to various Youtube stars who are naruto related . Those youtube stars with their combined hundreds upon thousands of fans would attract more attention to Nb . As well as improving the community with their .. Uhh idk knowledge of the manga ? I don't know how else to word it. But yeah maybe NB should come to some type of Deal or Partnership with youtube stars that involve in naruto related business .

EDIT: I just pitch ideas out like everyday .. I'm aware most of them are flawed but one day maybe i'll get one right :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: soulless uchiha

spokentruth

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto base should reach out to various Youtube stars who are naruto related . People like ,and even . Those youtube stars with their combined hundreds upon thousands of fans would attract more attention to Nb . As well as improving the community with their .. Uhh idk knowledge of the manga ? I don't know how else to word it. But yeah maybe NB should come to some type of Deal or Partnership with youtube stars that involve in naruto related business .

EDIT: I just pitch ideas out like everyday .. I'm aware most of them are flawed but one day maybe i'll get one right :D
forneverworld is ugly af