SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So some dumb kid tried telling me that Chuunin Exam Sasuke, would at BEST tie with Kid Kakashi...
Somebody please inform of how that is true at all...

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm they're so much alike. It'd be a slow, calculated fight. But you're not detailed enough.
Is Sasuke allowed to unleash his Curse Mark?
Kid Kakashi with or without Sharingan?
Sasuke before learning Chidori? Which part of the Chunin Exams? Sasuke evolved a lot throughout the Exams

Kid Kakashi was able to give Minato a decent sparring session (non-canon, I know, but it's realistic), which is actually impressive. So don't underestimate him.

Last edited:

Ludicrous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke fans think chuunin exam sasuke negs kaguya
Chuunin exam sasuke infinitely negs kaguya. Come at me m8.

OT: Kid Kakashi was more calm and had better tactics but sasuke has the upper hand with his curse mark and sharingan. If Kakashi has sharingan, I think its a tie but if not, he wouldn't keep up and loses.

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The number of sharingan matters not, Obito has one sharingan and will still defeat most two eyed uchihas. Kid Kakashi was a genius, He'd whoop Sasuke's ass.
TurboBlaze might have meant two Sharingan to mean two-tomoe sharingan rather than two separate eyes.

Satanic, can you elaborate on the age of Kakashi and also which stage of the exam Sasuke is at? That makes a fair amount of difference, though as a rough guess I would say that young Kakashi could force a draw, if not better, against Sasuke before training with Orochimaru.

Last edited:

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chunnin Exam Sasuke is on par with Kid Kakashi. They both have the agility/speed to attack each other and posess the same ultimate jutsu which is Chidori. People forget that Kakashi was a prodigy.

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke fans think chuunin exam sasuke negs kaguya
Who thinks that?!?!
Hmmm they're so much alike. It'd be a slow, calculated fight. But you're not detailed enough.
Is Sasuke allowed to unleash his Curse Mark?
Kid Kakashi with or without Sharingan?
Sasuke before learning Chidori? Which part of the Chunin Exams? Sasuke evolved a lot throughout the Exams

Kid Kakashi was able to give Minato a decent sparring session (non-canon, I know, but it's realistic), which is actually impressive. So don't underestimate him.
Sasuke when he battled Gaara and Kid Kakashi after just getting the Sharingan

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chuunin exam sasuke infinitely negs kaguya. Come at me m8.

OT: Kid Kakashi was more calm and had better tactics but sasuke has the upper hand with his curse mark and sharingan. If Kakashi has sharingan, I think its a tie but if not, he wouldn't keep up and loses.
Idk if I'm forgetting something or not but I don't remember kid Kakashi having any real tactic feats when compared to Sasuke up to his fight with Gaara.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So some dumb kid tried telling me that Chuunin Exam Sasuke, would at BEST tie with Kid Kakashi...
Somebody please inform of how that is true at all...
He is partly right. Even if Kakashi had the Sharingan as a kid, he would still only manage to tie with Sasuke (without CM) because they are very similar in their attributes i.e. vision, intelligence, ninjutsu, physical aspects etc. With CM, Sasuke easily has the upper hand.

Chunnin Exam Sasuke is on par with Kid Kakashi. They both have the agility/speed to attack each other and posess the same ultimate jutsu which is Chidori. People forget that Kakashi was a prodigy.
Exactly. But Sasuke has CM which is a significant power up, so Sasuke can be placed above Kid Kakashi.

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is partly right. Even if Kakashi had the Sharingan as a kid, he would still only manage to tie with Sasuke (without CM) because they are very similar in their attributes i.e. vision, intelligence, ninjutsu, physical aspects etc. With CM, Sasuke easily has the upper hand.

Exactly. But Sasuke has CM which is a significant power up, so Sasuke can be placed above Kid Kakashi.
but this is sasuke pre curse mark control...so why would that be a factor?

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Raikiri &gt; Chidori<br /> <br /> Kakashi has the better brain too. Sasuke has Indra going for him.<br /> <br /> Kakashi also probably has dog summons? Don't think that'd really matter anyway. Kakashi also has the better xp.<br /> <br /> 2 sharingan vs 1 doesn't really matter tbh. Kakashi takes it, especially with no curse mark involved. Which is also a slight hindrance depending on the stage with chakra suspension + pain spasms.</div>

Last edited: