Your thoughts on boruto's max potential.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right now... can I just say boruto has one of the best character developments? Like really this dude just went from being the most bratty little kid, to one of the most nicest person ever. I really love this little man. He also has allot of potential it seems, so I want to discuss what his max potential. So taking evidence from the manga and movie he can learn 3 elements, that being wind, lightning, and water release, the shadow clone jutsu, and two rasengans, that being the vanishing rasengan and the normal rasengan, and we know he is training under sasuke. That being said all these abilities is boruto without trying, except for his vanishing rasengan, if he actually had determination how strong do you think he'll be? Feel free to give out your opinions.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thank you guys, I appreciate your opinions on this thread, for that you have given me ideas of what they would give boruto. So in my conclusion I believe they will implement some new abilities for boruto, take the tattoo for example, and I believe that the power could be stronger then the old generation. I got this idea of how kawaki destroyed all of konoha, and hinted at the idea that naruto might be captured or dead, though I don't believe that he could destroy all of konoha himself, but we will see what the tattoos will do. Again thanks for your opinions.