lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, if Naruto is Yang which brings life and is essentially the force for good, and Yin is meant to be the opposite.
Then does that mean Sasuke can cause death and is the driving force of evil?

This would correctly portray the Yin Yang balance as one is darkness, the other light. One is good, the other evil. If they are truly representing two opposite ends of the spectrum, what should it mean?

I think it may end up that Naruto is just the will to be good and bring joy to the world but not the cut-throat mentality needed to make an objective decision.
Whereas Sasuke has the cut-throat ability to make those decisions without any emotional thought or involvement but because of this needs Naruto to balance it out and keep him in check.

What about you? What does it mean to you?

This has nothing to do with who is stronger. Ramen Guy FTW

Reactions: HENI

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not use either yin or yang to depict evil. But if Naruto is portayed as Yang, then Sasuke is Yin. If Naruto is the driving force for good, then Sasuke therefore must be his opposite.

Is this not the rule of opposites? :)

Thank you as well. Kindness is a rarity on this site

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not use either yin or yang to depict evil. But if Naruto is portayed as Yang, then Sasuke is Yin. If Naruto is the driving force for good, then Sasuke therefore must be his opposite.

Is this not the rule of opposites? :)

Thank you as well. Kindness is a rarity on this site
Precisely. They both need each other. If either of them dies, the other will cease to exist.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps. This is not conclusive though. This is a story which tends to throw curve balls at unexpected moments.

I think they do need one another. Together they make a balanced person or entity