Mr Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your goals that you want to achiever throughout your sporting career?
Working out on my own, practically on a daily basis (boxing, fitness, spinning). I'm gonna continue to do so and stay healthy. My goals are simply to keep improving physcially and mentally by gettig even fitter and stronger. What are yours?

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Working out on my own, practically on a daily basis (boxing, fitness, spinning). I'm gonna continue to do so and stay healthy. My goals are simply to keep improving physcially and mentally by gettig even fitter and stronger. What are yours?
Nice goals, I like them.

Copy paste from another thread:

Currently, I have a repetitious two-week routine in the gym, which includes three days (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) of weight lifting, with each day focusing on different parts of your body, and two days (Tuesdays and Thursdays) for the first week of two sessions of spinning, and the second week of an intense treadmill workout for my cardio of the week. To complete the week's routine, I do an high level of abs and conditioning training on Saturdays.

With my gym routine, I also do basketball and boxing. Basketball runs on Tuesdays and Fridays, and boxing runs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. However, I plan on quitting basketball as of end of 2015, and just become a fan. I also plan on quitting boxing soon, which will be replaced by kick-boxing and jiu-jitsu. I am trying to get into mixed martial arts fighting now since I feel like boxing has helped me hugely with my punching, head-movement and other skills related to boxing since I have been doing it for eight months now, and I think it will help me hugely in mixed martial arts.

I guess my goals would be for me to continue exercising as much as I do because it gives me confidence and presence I guess you could say. A great body is always something I wanted, and being able to defend or attack on your own decision is also great.

Reactions: Mr Akatsuki

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got my taekwondo blackbelt. I hurt my foot two months ago and barely regained the ability to walk for any distance. I have to get my stamina back to where it was before. There are some trails I want to work up my strength to hike.

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Max out on bench: 200 before May ends.
Max out on squats: 300 before summer ends.
Max out on clean and jerks: 185 summer ends.
Get my rock hard 6 pack back: before May ends.
Learn to dribble behind the back flawlessly before summer ends.
Get a better shooting form before summer ends.
Learn to fight better, going to ask my friend in boxing to help me out.
Start doing the mile in under 4:30 casually again.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whichever sports I play, I want a 80%+ record like 50-7 or 107-18...

BTW, I'm a fairly good player at Table Tennis and has also won a University tournament... :scorps:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got my taekwondo blackbelt. I hurt my foot two months ago and barely regained the ability to walk for any distance. I have to get my stamina back to where it was before. There are some trails I want to work up my strength to hike.
Good, I'm also one...

But unfortunately, my educational career kept me away from TWD for too long, I don't even remember all the pomsae...