Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

my theory is your Posture can reveal what kind of persons you are...or what ur tro personality is :

for exenmple you can tell if someone is gay or true man by just noticing his postures...u can also tell if he is lazy or energetic person...or caring or careless..or depressed or happy...not only that..u can also tell from his posture if he is rich or not...if he is a criminal or nice pipole...

hav'nt u notced how some psychologist give their patients very comfortbale sofas to sit or lie down???? this is a tricky trick becuz it provides them with valuable knowlege about their patients...

You must be registered to see images

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is dangerous to teach!

Why? Because it (should) be true.

In an interconnected world where all things influence each other, then other things should indeed offer revelation on the things within their vicinity. The logic is simple. If someone is born under a blue star, the heat/energy from it will hit them when they are particularly young and vulnerable, so it should affect their qualities as a person, even if slightly.

So why then is the usage and reading of omens so (add many more 'o's to that; once youre tired of adding them, consider the amount to only be worth half of how serious i am) dangerous? Well, firstly because we cant be absolutely certain of what has an influence and what doesn't, so we can behave as though something is certain when it is not. This is dangerous. Secondly because even if something does have an influence, understanding this influence for its precise meaning is difficult. We cannot always interpret properly. We cannot even check for 100% accuracy because some differences are so miniscule we cannot even see them, but they do build up to cracks and crevices which can amount to catastrophic canyons of calamity. Thirdly because even if by some miracle we get the first two correct, we ourselves are still riddled with weakness. This means that we can misapply the meaning of the omen. For example, let's say you get a 100% guranteed omen that says your red shoes will be set on fire today. You love these shoes, so you worry about them (this is additionally problematic because its not like you can prevent a 100% true omen anyway, see?). Being worried, you can be distracted from things around you and make mistakes (which wouldnt be called mistakes if they were not harmful). Lets say that a wall falls while you're at work. You are so distracted by the safety of your beloved shoes you don't see your friend getting his leg trapped and broken. So even if the omen was true, something more important than the shoe is lost. And this also reveals another problem - omens only reveal random details. They don't show the whole picture or are not guaranteed to even show the most important details. This makes them unintentionally extremely misleading. And there's no way to know until after the damage is done.

So because of the above, omens such as palm readings, crystal ball viewings, horoscopes etc etc are very dangerous. Not because they are wrong, but because we are not perfect.

And adding on to the above is the most dangerous thing of all, as shown by thread topic. When dealing with people, you can categorise them (thus violating their individuality and personhood by amounting them to a collection of patterns) into boxes by these patterns. Not only is this bad, but the issue of limited focus makes you to miss out on their other qualities or even on what they say. Ever had an experience where somebody told you what you meant or what you thought despite your own words/actions saying othgerwise? Irritating, wasn't it? Exactly! So when we look purely at patterns, we miss each other and can't properly understand each other. In fact, a key difference between using people and working with people simply comes down to this perspective. Do you see them as people or as patterns? Do you appreciate their personhood or just their patterns?

So in order for omens to work, we need to have perfect interpretation, to not be distracted by them and to remember everything else around us . . . If we had those powers, we wouldnt even need omens! So you have it that the omens only serve as a distraction at best. Then you look at the problems with each step and you see that they play into the very problems we try to solve. For example, the partiality of omens would only be solved by holistic awareness and exasperate the very problem of our limited awareness.

See, when a solution is still under the very power of the problem we try to solve or account for, then it is effectively a trap, not a solution. Truth is direct, so if you truly wanna understand something, face it directly and honestly.
Post automatically merged:

And of course, it is no coincidence that this seemingly meaningless topic should contain such important revelations.

In an interconnected world, everything has an influence on other things. This means even the unimportant things have an influence which eventually reaches the important things, thereby making them important by association.

We must be careful tho. If we are not true in our conduct, then these things will only prove to be importantly destructive!

@Uverdore9

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is dangerous to teach!

Why? Because it (should) be true.

In an interconnected world where all things influence each other, then other things should indeed offer revelation on the things within their vicinity. The logic is simple. If someone is born under a blue star, the heat/energy from it will hit them when they are particularly young and vulnerable, so it should affect their qualities as a person, even if slightly.

So why then is the usage and reading of omens so (add many more 'o's to that; once youre tired of adding them, consider the amount to only be worth half of how serious i am) dangerous? Well, firstly because we cant be absolutely certain of what has an influence and what doesn't, so we can behave as though something is certain when it is not. This is dangerous. Secondly because even if something does have an influence, understanding this influence for its precise meaning is difficult. We cannot always interpret properly. We cannot even check for 100% accuracy because some differences are so miniscule we cannot even see them, but they do build up to cracks and crevices which can amount to catastrophic canyons of calamity. Thirdly because even if by some miracle we get the first two correct, we ourselves are still riddled with weakness. This means that we can misapply the meaning of the omen. For example, let's say you get a 100% guranteed omen that says your red shoes will be set on fire today. You love these shoes, so you worry about them (this is additionally problematic because its not like you can prevent a 100% true omen anyway, see?). Being worried, you can be distracted from things around you and make mistakes (which wouldnt be called mistakes if they were not harmful). Lets say that a wall falls while you're at work. You are so distracted by the safety of your beloved shoes you don't see your friend getting his leg trapped and broken. So even if the omen was true, something more important than the shoe is lost. And this also reveals another problem - omens only reveal random details. They don't show the whole picture or are not guaranteed to even show the most important details. This makes them unintentionally extremely misleading. And there's no way to know until after the damage is done.

So because of the above, omens such as palm readings, crystal ball viewings, horoscopes etc etc are very dangerous. Not because they are wrong, but because we are not perfect.

And adding on to the above is the most dangerous thing of all, as shown by thread topic. When dealing with people, you can categorise them (thus violating their individuality and personhood by amounting them to a collection of patterns) into boxes by these patterns. Not only is this bad, but the issue of limited focus makes you to miss out on their other qualities or even on what they say. Ever had an experience where somebody told you what you meant or what you thought despite your own words/actions saying othgerwise? Irritating, wasn't it? Exactly! So when we look purely at patterns, we miss each other and can't properly understand each other. In fact, a key difference between using people and working with people simply comes down to this perspective. Do you see them as people or as patterns? Do you appreciate their personhood or just their patterns?

So in order for omens to work, we need to have perfect interpretation, to not be distracted by them and to remember everything else around us . . . If we had those powers, we wouldnt even need omens! So you have it that the omens only serve as a distraction at best. Then you look at the problems with each step and you see that they play into the very problems we try to solve. For example, the partiality of omens would only be solved by holistic awareness and exasperate the very problem of our limited awareness.

See, when a solution is still under the very power of the problem we try to solve or account for, then it is effectively a trap, not a solution. Truth is direct, so if you truly wanna understand something, face it directly and honestly.

And of course, it is no coincidence that this seemingly meaningless topic should contain such important revelations.

In an interconnected world, everything has an influence on other things. This means even the unimportant things have an influence which eventually reaches the important things, thereby making them important by association.

We must be careful tho. If we are not true in our conduct, then these things will only prove to be importantly destructive!

@Uverdore9
im my humple opinion i tink gesture reveal personality is only true when your mind powers do not controll your body movements .. what i mean i s exactly is awareness.. as long as you are aware and your brain had that positive energy this gesture reveal personality theory will become pure bollshit..

by awarness i don't mean stay carefull and cauze stress on ur mind and brain...what i mean is just that ordinary positive energy of mind such as confidence wich is important factor of building strong personality..

Reactions: Infant

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But its also possible that people simply go through phases of inclination instead of being inherently drawn to any category.
explain plz..

Lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, and neutral good are mine. What's neutral about resting your arms and back though lol
wut u mean????..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
explain plz..

wut u mean????..
Experiences shape us, not only personality/nature.

When you are young, you are optimistic and relentless. When you grow, you either have success that makes you hyper energetic or failure that nakes you nore cautious and orderly.

So its the stages of your growth that influence your personality and practices (such as how you sit), not just your natural personality.

That's a theory

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Experiences shape us, not only personality/nature.

When you are young, you are optimistic and relentless. When you grow, you either have success that makes you hyper energetic or failure that nakes you nore cautious and orderly.

So its the stages of your growth that influence your personality and practices (such as how you sit), not just your natural personality.

That's a theory
u rite homie i used to think like dat too...

also do u think smoking a cigaretta gives a man a bossy moment???..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u rite homie i used to think like dat too...

also do u think smoking a cigaretta gives a man a bossy moment???..
Maybe

But it could also be that the reason he smokes is what actually makes him bossy. It could also be that none of that makes him bossy, but since he sees it on tv all the time, that cigarette smokers are bossy, it influences him to become bossy.

So there are too many possibilities. That's another reason why you should avoid evaluating people according to their patterns. If possible, judge the person from their person, from the life they live, from who they show themselves to be

Reactions: minamoto

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I usually base my own perception of someone on their postures and I can say I haven't failed yet so far. However, I also consider another basis like what kind of society they grew up with, their culture so on before passing my final judgement on them.

I know it's not good to judge someone you just met because it needs time and effort before we can say if the person is good or bad or not in the scope of our preference.

Reactions: Infant