Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could never get offer the horrible change Akira Toriyama made with Gohan after Cell saga. And I know MANY other DBZ fans share my feels.
If you could recreate Buu saga Gohan, what kind of personality would you give him?

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong Section, well sorta

Should go in DragonBall section

OT: I liked his personality, it still gave that pure hearted saiyan family that is what they're all about. Plus, he got pretty intense at the Super Buu fight

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gohan went back to his roots during the buu saga. The only time he sucked was when he was going to school and becoming Saiyaman.

Elodin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we went straight from Gohan cell saga to Gohan vs Super Buu personality, we'd have been cool.
He was meant to be the mega strong super serious protagonist.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a mixture of his mystic gohan demeanor/persona and his future gohan (trunks future) persona. sort of lighthearted but serious. kind of like goku when he's serious. . but smarter and more focused.

to sum it up, less whiny and less concerned with school.

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked Gohan just straight up through the series (probably least during Saiyaman sage) but the only thing I'd change about him is how cocky he gets when he gets a power boost. Literally every time he's able to man handle the enemy, he just plays around with them until something bad happens.