Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so after a few days of vigourous reading, 300+ Chapters from the start, I have currently caught up to noblesse, and In my opinion it is a masterpiece...

Rai is an absolute powerhouse, the Artwork is top notch, at first I had to get used to the panelling, and the way it was spaced out, but I forgot who reccomened it to me on here, but thankyou sir, I've never felt such goosebumps when reading a manga.

So what I wanted to ask you guys is, what is your opinion on noblesse as a whole? feel free to debate, looking forward to seeing some of your opinions.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never been able to get into those because of the way the panels are
Manhwas are read better in script format. Read it on Naver, the original site. They have an appe for it which works great for mobiles. Some other site also give that option ( script- single page for all the panels of a chapter) but Naver now releases the English translation for free and at the same time as it's regular chapter. So many other sites have dropped the translation at their request.

It's an manwha tho(Korean type of comics), but **** rai , I like franki more
Well Frankie is awesome but don't you dare to insult the elegance that's Rai.

@OP: Join the discussion in the sticky for it whenever you have caught up till the latest chapter. (BEware of the spoilers).

Last edited:

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fun, awesome characters and has an interesting plot, despite Twilight!
Began reading it about two years ago and caught up pretty soon, which makes me sad as I dislike waiting, so I take a break every now and then to read a couple of chapters at least!