when naruto arrived at konoha to face pain, IT WAS SICK xd
JIRAIYA perv Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Joined Aug 4, 2012 Messages 5,160 Reaction score 454 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #41 when naruto arrived at konoha to face pain, IT WAS SICK xd
IAmBatman Member Joined Sep 1, 2012 Messages 126 Reaction score 10 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #42 When Lee took off his weights. I freaked out at that part. Oh, and when Shikamaru gave up in the Chunin Finals. Lmao that was lazily epic.
When Lee took off his weights. I freaked out at that part. Oh, and when Shikamaru gave up in the Chunin Finals. Lmao that was lazily epic.
htmwall Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran Joined Jun 6, 2012 Messages 3,892 Reaction score 394 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #43 You must be registered for see images
ChidoriChimp Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Regular Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 1,400 Reaction score 63 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #44 You guys all make a good point, I guess the moment I realized the person itachi trully was.
HyugaPrinceton Member Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 111 Reaction score 12 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #45 lol. I have to say, minato hitting tobi with the rasengan was epic af!
Shame Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Veteran Joined Jan 25, 2012 Messages 2,299 Reaction score 115 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #46 Orochimaru summoning hashirama and tobirama during the fight with hiruzen. Konan v.s tobi she showed her true strength and it was insane. The teaser trailer or game trailer, madara v.s hashirama. To intense I hope they actual show Something like this.
Orochimaru summoning hashirama and tobirama during the fight with hiruzen. Konan v.s tobi she showed her true strength and it was insane. The teaser trailer or game trailer, madara v.s hashirama. To intense I hope they actual show Something like this.
gnkidama Member Joined Sep 1, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #47 itachi vs sasuke, the whole fight naruto vs pain, when hinata "died" kushina's and minato's death last chapter
itachi vs sasuke, the whole fight naruto vs pain, when hinata "died" kushina's and minato's death last chapter
kakashi of the sharingan1 Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 80 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #48 kakashi and tobito s reveal
looking 4 name Banned Regular Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 741 Reaction score 63 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #49 You must be registered for see images
Lrrrrr Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Veteran Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 2,409 Reaction score 228 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #50 When Ling chopped off Gluttony's head, total- .. Right... Wrong anime :|
Shinraa Tensei Banned Regular Joined May 19, 2012 Messages 541 Reaction score 21 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #51 pein destroying konoha
GracefulSerenity Member Joined Jul 13, 2012 Messages 127 Reaction score 21 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #52 I'm torn in between Naruto's arrival right after Pain's destruction of Konoha and the beginning of Sasuke vs. Danzo. At both, I was jumping around in my chair and screaming at my computer. xd
I'm torn in between Naruto's arrival right after Pain's destruction of Konoha and the beginning of Sasuke vs. Danzo. At both, I was jumping around in my chair and screaming at my computer. xd
~Cherry~ Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 12,729 Reaction score 596 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #53 The Hidden Shinobi said: :T_T: I don't know I think when fodder #218 went up against zetsu#326 Click to expand... Lol :rofl:
The Hidden Shinobi said: :T_T: I don't know I think when fodder #218 went up against zetsu#326 Click to expand... Lol :rofl:
SilverSlick Banned Elite Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 5,378 Reaction score 507 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #54 You must be registered for see images
AmaniPaz Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran Joined Aug 4, 2012 Messages 2,552 Reaction score 137 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 1, 2012 #55 Pein crushing konoha, and Kakashi showing another mask under his mask.
HyugaPrinceton Member Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 111 Reaction score 12 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 5, 2012 #56 And Madara's arrival. Was pretty kool.