Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think i've found myself being attached to MC's of this type of genre before. The MC's of other genres (Psychological, thriller as examples) are far better.. Like the two male MC's in Terror in Resonance, the Satoru's in Erased and Shinsekai Yori (both Male MC's), Kaizaki in ReLife and so on.

Its so bad that even if i were forced to choose from your list, i really have no idea who i should/would choose.

Last edited by a moderator:

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would've been Naruto but thanks to "someone" who's related to him, I started to hate his existence sadly.

So, I guess, I'm gonna go with the "None of the above" option if it's okay.XD

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jeez! This thread feels like 2002. Adding two main characters from same series. I remember those days when some haters type:

- "I don't like that rubber boy."
- "I think I like Mr. One Piece. His name is Luffies, right?"
- "I like Naruto, because he's better than that stretch retard."
- "Pirates sucks. Ninja are cool."

etc etc etc.

Anyway, my favorite character is Mr. One Piece aka Luffies aka rubber boy aka retarded pirate king.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deku is easily the best MC out of the bunch, he capitalizes on all the previous shounen lead's mistakes. He's likable, without being too much of a burden on the series in terms of getting him to always come out on top. He's also smart and any situation he's in is going to be intense instead of the usual "we know they're going to win on some BS".