Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would like to know who you favorite Kage is (restrictions: the Kage HAS to be have known or mentioned; 1st and 2nd Kazekage and 2nd Raikage as well as 1st Tsuchikage don't count, as there are almost no info on them and their abilities. Additionally, Kakashi and Danzo don't count either because they were never official). If you can, leave a post shortly explaining why. (By the way I failed with a typo on 2nd Tsuchikage. Sorry about that)

Last edited:

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would like to know who you favorite Kage is (restrictions: the Kage HAS to be have known or mentioned; 1st and 2nd Kazekage and 2nd Raikage as well as 1st Tsuchikage don't count, as there are almost no info on them and their abilities. Additionally, Kakashi and Danzo don't count either because they were never official). If you can, leave a post shortly explaining why.
I love how you say they have to be known or mentioned but then you give us a list of people that don't count even though they are known and have been mentioned. You even prohibit Danzo who was made a hokage. Tsk tsk..

But to answer your question I'll go with the third Raikage. The true definition of a tank.