Your favorite anime/manga speech of all time???

MisterX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title says what is you favorite speech by a character in anime/manga?

You know when someone starts saying something that makes you pumped up, feeling like you can do anything. Or makes you tear up and emotional?

It can be from any anime or manga, but please write what the character says or post a link to a video/manga page of him/her saying it.

Here's mine:

It's Eren's speech from Attack on titan:

When we're born, all of us are free.

People who deny that, no matter how strong they are, don't matter.

The burning water, the land of ice.. I don't care what!

Anyone who saw such things would be the freest person in the entire world!

Fight!

Who would value their live over something like that?

However terrifying the world may be..

It doesn't matter!

However cruel the world may be..

It doesn't matter!

Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!

FIGHT!

here's a link of the video: [video=youtube;zPBhTD-vmgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPBhTD-vmgU[/video]

Last edited:

Luffy324

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

by: uchiha itachi

Steven Segal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

^^ I can't agree more :blush:

Reactions: Luffy324

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're gonna dig, dig to pierce the heavens, even if it's my grave I'm digging, I'll keep going! When I break through, it means I've WON! Who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro. I am myself! Simon the Digger!

''Simon'',Gurren Lagann(episode 11)

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^This right here^ By Lord Itachi Uchiha..:itachi::itachi:

illidanson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh my favorite speech ehh??? :D

Well there's a lot of good ones here in Naruto, can't really pick a favorite but one of them would be what Naruto said before the famous "10th question" at the Chunin Exams:

"Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

Felt so epic the first time I watched it :D

There's a few others which was just as awesome though :)

Reactions: PTran5

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;Ug9q9DNpUoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug9q9DNpUoA[/video]

"I don't know. I'm not sure why myself. But if I were to take even one step back, I believe that all those important oaths, promises, and many other deals 'til now will all go to waste, and I'll never be able to return before you, ever again."

"That's why I can't step back."

"Death may be better!"

"Roronoa Zoro!"

"I appreciate your offer."

I like that whole scene, Zoro's thoughts included, but what I typed out is what really struck me. :scorps:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My sig. quote dude...LOL!:cool:

syed47

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya: [flashback] In the shinobi world it's not how you live, it's how you die. A shinobi's life is not measured by how they live but rather it's measured by what they acomplish before their death. And looking back, my life has really been full of nothing but faliure. Continiually rejected by Tsunade,
[about Orochimaru]
Jiraiya: not being able to stop my friend and unable to protect either my student or my mentor. Compared to the great deeds of the hokage my actions are all insignificant things and deed. I wish I could have diel like eact of the hokage. A tale is only good as it's final turn of events. A plot twist. And mistakes are important part of a plot, too. I lived my life always believing that the lessons I learned are what haund me. I swore I'd acomplish a deed so great that it would oblitorate all my faliures. I'd die as a splendid shinobi, at least that's least that's how it's supposed to go. But my tale ending like this... The Great lord Elder prophesied that I would be the one to guide the revolution. A person who would make a great choice that will bring either peace or destruction to the world of the shinobi. I thought I would defeat Pain, stop the Akatsuki and save the world from destruction. But in the end, I failed that, too. How pitiful. How sad that this will be the end twist to the tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. What a worthless story it tourned out to be.

Jiraiya: Naruto. Now that I think about it, you're just like that novel's main character. You've inherited Minato and Kushina's wishes. Their hopes. And yet... And yet I...
Minato Namikaze: [Flashback] You are my sensei Jiraiya. You are a great ninja who possesses true talent. There's no one else like you in a whole world!
Jiraiya: [Flashback] A real ninja is one who endorse no matter what gets thrown at him. Let me explain something to you: There's only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi. And it isn't the number of jutsu you possess. What do you need is the guts... to never give up!

Jiraiya: Never going back on your word no matter what and never giving up despite what the odds may tell you to do. Naruto- if that is truly your ninja way, than as you teacher I have no buisiness at all whining. Because as everyone knows, a student inherits his ninja way from his teacher. Right Natuto? Isn't that so? Never give up! No matter what. That was the true choice that I was supposed to make. Naruto, you are the prophecy. I'm sure of it now. I leave the rest to you.

Jiraiya: [the Last Words] The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. Now it'll end a bit better, I hope. The final chapter... I'll call it: Frog at the bottom of the well drifts of into the great ocean. Just barely glorious... But glorious indeed. Now I suppose it's abaut time I put down my pen. Oh, right... What should I name the sequel? I wonder... Let's see: The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki. Yes... That has a nice ring to it.

Jiraiya: [flashback] In the shinobi world it's not how you live, it's how you die. A shinobi's life is not measured by how they live but rather it's measured by what they accomplish before their death. And looking back, my life has really been full of nothing but failure. Continually rejected by Tsunade,
[about Orochimaru]
Jiraiya: not being able to stop my friend and unable to protect either my student or my mentor. Compared to the great deeds of the hokage my actions are all insignificant things and deed. I wish I could have died like each of the hokage. A tale is only good as it's final turn of events. A plot twist. And mistakes are important part of a plot, too. I lived my life always believing that the lessons I learned are what hound me. I swore I'd accomplish a deed so great that it would obliterate all my failures. I'd die as a splendid shinobi, at least that's least that's how it's supposed to go. But my tale ending like this... The Great lord Elder prophesied that I would be the one to guide the revolution. A person who would make a great choice that will bring either peace or destruction to the world of the shinobi. I thought I would defeat Pain, stop the Akatsuki and save the world from destruction. But in the end, I failed that, too. How pitiful. How sad that this will be the end twist to the tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. What a worthless story it turned out to be.

Jiraiya: Now that I think about it, you're just like that novel's main character. You've inherited Minato and Kushina's wishes. Their hopes. And yet... And yet I...
Minato Namikaze: You are my sensei Jiraiya. You are a great ninja who possesses true talent. There's no one else like you in a whole world!
Jiraiya: A real ninja is one who endorse no matter what gets thrown at him. Let me explain something to you: There's only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi. And it isn't the number of jutsu you possess. What do you need is the guts... to never give up!

Jiraiya: Never going back on your word no matter what and never giving up despite what the odds may tell you to do. Naruto- if that is truly your ninja way, than as you teacher I have no business at all whining. Because as everyone knows, a student inherits his ninja way from his teacher. Right, Natuto? Isn't that so? Never give up! No matter what. That was the true choice that I was supposed to make. Naruto, you are the prophecy. I'm sure of it now. I leave the rest to you.

Jiraiya: [Last Words] The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. Now it'll end a bit better, I hope. The final chapter... I'll call it: Frog at the bottom of the well drifts of into the great ocean. Just barely glorious... But glorious indeed. Now I suppose it's about time I put down my pen. Oh, right... What should I name the sequel? I wonder... Let's see: The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki. Yes... That has a nice ring to it.

I LOVE YOU LORD JIRAIYA