Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one that alows me to transform my phone into that giant sword that Zabuza uses, but CIA hasn't released it yet.

On a serious note, we should really limit technogy. I think 3D printers are already a step too far our level of responsibility for that power

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one that alows me to transform my phone into that giant sword that Zabuza uses, but CIA hasn't released it yet.

On a serious note, we should really limit technogy. I think 3D printers are already a step too far our level of responsibility for that power

goood opinion homie...

i see once when i was like 10 years old a documontary (wich was also old i tink) about nasa teknology using 3T teknology...

when dey are in out space and dey want fix or repair some ship sometimes tools like wrenches escape their hands and get lost for non gravity in space...so dey created machine tis machine you put original wrench on machine and then dat machine creat same wrench made of same material (not plastik) on other side of machine...

but if u go for real life in locksmitth shop he can creat new key in like 1 minote easily...

most dangeros teknology is teknology one that spy on other pipole and steal infos imo...

anyway if u want big zaboza sword no need for cia teknology , u can just look for good welder in ur location and tell him make one for u...i saw one make badass zabosa sword on youtube..search for it...

Reactions: Infant