Your Clan ?

Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
98
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not for power if you want to be in a clan in which you would like to go ? :p
I'll go for Uchiha's they look so cool all day sharingan eyes on sharingan eyes offxd
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would like to be from the Houziki clam personally :)
 

Michael

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
10,476
Reaction score
1,146
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Senju FTW! xd
 

Chubby Sage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
556
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Uzumaki or senju i despise uchihas's for bragging their powers with cool .....when they arent
 

Expulso

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
172
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Uchiha, of course.
 

Mejkl3

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kaguya clan all the way!
 

-A-

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
1,874
Reaction score
241
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
uzumaki for the strong life force
hyuuga to see throught things
uchiha to copy stuff with sharingan
 

gordo1

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
351
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kaguya or Nara. Probably Kaguya xd
 

Wolfang714

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
81
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is hard for me. It's a tie between Uchiha and Senju, but Uzumaki is always in the back of my mind too.
 

Phoenix Wright

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Namikaze (If it's even a clan). I love everything Lightning related.
 

JeanstersRMB

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
UZUMAKI Clan ftw! they believe in what they believe
 

RiaValkyre

Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Doesn't this thread already exist? :'D I would chose the one I chose in the other threds like that :p s everybody else :)
 

Kikki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would love to either be in Hyuga or Uzumaki clan. Hyuga clan probably to be a really close friend to Hinata who I really like, train with her all day so we could both be badass girls and show that kunoichi do not suck. And then I'd help her get Naruto. :D
 

AmaniPaz

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
137
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Nazivon

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
293
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's hard to choose. So...Uzumaki.
 
Top