SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just watching my 9 year old nephew play NSUNS3, he just beat the chapter where you have to face the Bijuu. I saw that the three tails Isobu has an attack where he spins, and for some reason the thought came to mind "Choji would be a great Jin for the three tails" since he has a similar technique where he spins the same way.

If you could have your choice, what other shinobi in the NV do you guys think would make great Jins for the other tailed beasts based on techniques or anything of that nature?

Haven't posted in such awhile now, been busy with school and work, this is my free time lol.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Kakashi Hatake
- Choji Akimichi
- Shikamaru Nara
- Shisui Uchiha
- Rock Lee

Would all make excellent Jin's. *waiting on someone to tell me that Lee can't become a Jin because he doesn't have "chakra", Lel*

No one else is really coming to mind.

Last edited:

minatofan234

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, who the **** even quotes themselves?!?
your off topic, any ways I would say madara for the four tails since madara is a master in fire jutsu plus the four tails lava realese would be an extra boost to his already powerfull arsenal, and for the three tails I would say the second hokage again he is a master in the water style so an extra chakra to his already huge chakra pool and the added water techniques from the tailed beast would be over kill, the one tails to the kazekage that could use iron sand or temari, the kazekage for obviose reasons like irond sand and and normal sand combo attacks, for temari because the one tails can use some wond techniques that were very destructive would enhance her already powerfull wind style not to mention the extra chakra she would spam colossal wind bullets at every the size of small mountians lol, I would also suggest the seven tails for temari and asuma also for naruto and any other strong fire user mainly because it would boost there attacks to almost hashirama level and near his chakra level as well.

Reactions: SamuraiClownSenju