6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Currently 3 episodes are out

Spoiler review

After watching the first 3 episodes cant say I'm hyped for whats to come it doesnt have the young justice vibe of previous 2 seasons most likely since the plot focused on the adults and og young justice members. Now I'm wishing they become secondary characters and let the new guys take over. Also not I'm impressed with current plot we've already seen kids being exploited for their ability it's just done now in more of a dark manner.

Also the humor was odd for example every time we would see beast boy in those infomercials which were like bad comedy shows. A more minor thing is I dont get why miss martians changed her look for a more traditional Martian look.

Why I did like tho is the new character the debuted which seems to be an exclusive for the show it's an Arab girl I guess going by the name of halo. Halo in comics has the different abilities based on different colors in spectrum of light seems this new reincarnation following that mold. Her abilities were cool and for me was the must likable from the 3 episodes.

Overall disappointed with the first 3 episodes I might give it a 4 or 5 out of 19.