Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy... I'll be damned. Never thought I'd see the day where DC actually started doing something right with their animated series again.

Welp, time to rewatch the first two seasons.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DC IS THE FING BEST.
WONDER WOMAN SOON
JUSTICE LEAGUE SOON
BATMAN SOLO MOVIE SOON
MAN OF STEEL 2 SOON
YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3 SOON
woooooo!

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omfg do not ****ing play with me right now red robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will final explosion, ct, amaterasu, ameno, yatam totsuka, koto, izanagi, super coat tbb, black chidori your ass!

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy... I'll be damned. Never thought I'd see the day where DC actually started doing something right with their animated series again.

Welp, time to rewatch the first two seasons.
You lie :|

Does that mean Marvel is doing better lmao?

Last time I checked I thought DC had: Comics, animated series, and tv shows under their belt
You must be registered for see images

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You lie :|

Does that mean Marvel is doing better lmao?

Last time I checked I thought DC had: Comics, animated series, and tv shows under their belt
Those three are all very much debatable in the current spectrum of things in terms of quality.

Comics has too much to offer to even get into it, with a dozen issues being released on both sides every month, though I do know Marvel is taking a pretty interesting route with things, I haven't heard much on DC, so I'll leave it at that. Animated series has DC as dominant....or had. Marvel's last great show was the Avengers: World's Mightiest Heroes show, and DC had a couple good ones from there to now, but currently their only real airing show up is Teen Titans Go, so you REALLY can't debate much in their favor, even when what Marvel's been throwing in the animated spectrum hasn't been that great either...well, it is an improvement from Teen Titans Go, anyway. Tv Shows is also massively debatable. The Flash is great, Arrow had a tough period but its getting back on track...but I still prefer Marvel's Netflix shows over all that. Daredevil, in special, is beastly.

Movies are the only thing where there is no debate to be had, really. MCU is kicking DC's ass, and will continue doing so unless Justice League proves to be a game changer.

Last edited: