Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm pretty sure in essence borutos meant to be Naruto sasuke neji 2.0 so I'm expecting much of nejis feats but upgraded

One of my favorite fights in the series was neji versus kidomaru and kidomaru was that only one we've seen preying on the byakugans weakness

I think we should get a fight where the jougan goes against an upgraded kidomaru to really test the jougans ability and just fun fight that would be nostalgic while being cool to watch

Reactions: Ashan

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man, I wish someone with kimimaro's kekkei genkai would show up, but since he was the last of his clan, it seems unlikely.
True homie , his bone element was said to be the strongest physical attack .... But I think there is a chance as kaguya is the ancestor of the clan , hence the name , so there may be left-overs of the clan some-where .

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True homie , his bone element was said to be the strongest physical attack .... But I think there is a chance as kaguya is the ancestor of the clan , hence the name , so there may be left-overs of the clan some-where .
yeah, maybe one will appear since they were said to be related to kaguya. fingers crossed.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he actually knew how to use his dojutsu it would be interesting. Neji was one of the best in his clan when he faced Kidomaru and he barely survived that fight.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I wish someone with kimimaro's kekkei genkai would show up, but since he was the last of his clan, it seems unlikely.
Not true if oro was half scientist that they say he is he wouldve have saved some type of dna of him. Clone him once theyve found a cure to his diease and boom we have a full fleage bone user. And plus kabuto was already able to chage his dna in a molecular lvl to mirroir seigustu, karin and jugos dna. They could make anyone a bone user.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Indra hard core Boruto fan says that then you know it's true haha. But really I do miss the characters Kishi made with the interesting abilities
Agreed

LMFAO. Damn straight. Boruto, isn't ready for any opponent on the S4 level. None of the new gen Konoha rookies are. They'd get their shit shook.
That killing intent would put them in the ground right off.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true if oro was half scientist that they say he is he wouldve have saved some type of dna of him. Clone him once theyve found a cure to his diease and boom we have a full fleage bone user. And plus kabuto was already able to chage his dna in a molecular lvl to mirroir seigustu, karin and jugos dna. They could make anyone a bone user.
Good point, I forgot Kabuto was able to acquire his powers, so technically another bone user can be made. It would have to be Orochimaru who did it though, and it would probably involve some inhumane experiments. I'm not sure if he has that leeway anymore.