NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've actually seen some kid on the news who died from suffocating himself in sand because he thought he was garaa
smh... Gaara strikes again.. but Narutos to blame... the parents should have been watching.. and the media should have kept it real and blamed the dumb kids for burying themselves in a foot of sand or blame the neglegient parents instead of a cartoon...

Doesnt this count as a forum game ? if so its in the wrong section.
yea i do believe this counts as a game but this thread is funny nonetheless and honestly no one goes to any other furom but this one...

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know you're addicted to Naruto when you consider getting or actually get tattoos of the different body marks, seals, curse marks, etc

You must be registered for see images

you know you're addicted to Naruto when you consider buying or actually buy contact lens that resemble doujutsus

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know you're addicted to Naruto when you hit ya brother with a tiger claw and yell "Chidori!"

you know you're addicted to Naruto when you poke ya sister repeatedly and yell "8 trigrams, 16 trigrams, 32 trigrams, 8 trigrams 64 Palms!!"

lol idk if thats how it even goes but i do that all the time!!

Aaron670

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know your addicted to naruto when you try to use the gentle fist technique and then remember that you cant........ cause you dont have the byakugan to find the chakra points

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know you are addicted to naruto when you throw pencils a people thinking that they are kunai

you know you are addicted to naruto when you keep coming back to this Thread to find out more ways on how people could be addicted to naruto

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know you're addicted to Naruto when you consider getting or actually get tattoos of the different body marks, seals, curse marks, etc

you know you're addicted to Naruto when you consider buying or actually buy contact lens that resemble doujutsus

lol i've thought of getting oro's snake summoning tat before xd

NewKageism

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You Know You're Addicted to Naruto when you run into on coming traffic of a highway thinking Shadow clone Justus is going to save your life.

1 to 100 cars your odds are great.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i've thought of getting oro's snake summoning tat before xd
lol i aint gunna lie i thought about the Sasuke Curse Mark with the flames coming out and than i thought hell how am i going to explain this one?? "yeah its from Naruto.. its a curse mark and when it covers my whole body it means i get a darker tan, get white hair and grow hand-wings" ......-_____- lol

NewKageism

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i aint gunna lie i thought about the Sasuke Curse Mark with the flames coming out and than i thought hell how am i going to explain this one?? "yeah its from Naruto.. its a curse mark and when it covers my whole body it means i get a darker tan, get white hair and grow hand-wings" ......-_____- lol
I can't like you two are so right. Last year I wanted to put the Rasengan on my balls. You know with the new LSD glow in the dark tattoos, but I heard they might bring cancer.

Last edited:

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know your addicted to Naruto when you sneak into the girls locker rooms and bathrooms and say that your doing "research" for a new book

you know your addicted to Naruto when you dress as a women to impress your male teachers and call it Sexy Jutsu

you know your addicted to Naruto when your girlfriend walks in on you banging her sister and you tell her that what she's witnessing is actually a horrible genjutsu

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't like you two are so right. Last year I wanted to put the Rasengan on my balls. You know with the new LSD glow in the dark tattoos, but I heard they might bring cancer.
lmfaooo xd WIN..

but yea chill with that.. the LSD tats do looks like they'd cause cancer.. get that on ya balls and you'd look like this guy

........well i dont think i can post the pic but the dude has HUGE balls!!! google it.. he can literally sit on them.. South Park had a parody on it actually...

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know youre addicted to naruto when you get hurt and you try to preform medical ninjutsu.

you know youre addicted to naruto when you get hurt and dont seek help because you believe the nails tails will heal you faster.

LOL

nrto60

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know you're addicted to naruto when u write down every new japanese word u learn from naruto shippuden...

I have made a vast collection of them...

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know your addicted to Naruto when you sneak into the girls locker rooms and bathrooms and say that your doing "research" for a new book

you know your addicted to Naruto when you dress as a women to impress your male teachers and call it Sexy Jutsu

you know your addicted to Naruto when your girlfriend walks in on you banging her sister and you tell her that what she's witnessing is actually a horrible genjutsu
^^^^ LOL, fukkin hilarious

NewKageism

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know you're addicted to Naruto when you have a problem with a kid at the bus stop you go skate home with a skateboard teleportion Justus to open your front door to let your pitbull to run lose to help you with your one on one fight with the bully calling it a summoning Justus and when the cops come to find out what happen you wanted to tell them you were at 100% and you used all the Justus that you were capable of choosing because you did not want to be on a narutobase.net poll at half power. You want to be Hokage