xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know youre addicted to naruto when you use the asakujaku(might guy's attack) on someone. :D

you know youre addicted to naruto when you try to use neji's "8 TRIGRAMS, 64 PALMS" on somebody. :D

konohashinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know your are addicted to Naruto when you yell suiton! Suijin heki in a swimming pool. and whenever I yell at my younger bro ( He is seven) He starts the Hachimon tonko, lool.

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know your addicted to Naruto when you weave a hand sign and then sream out "Sexy Jutsu" before you're about to make sweet love!!! xd

You know your addicted to Naruto when you HAVE to go Post on a Thread that's titled "When is the Next Manga Chapter going to be released???" :flaw:

I feel like this thread is turning us all into Jeff Foxworthy with the "You might be a redneck..." bullsh*t!!! :eek: There were some funny ones though! :D

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats really messed up that they actually buried someone.... the anime cant be blamed for this though, if anything the children were immature and should not have been allowed to watch naruto. sucks to be that kid, RIP kid.

who would have thought that acting out naruto would lead to such a bad thing.
i do feel bad for the kid dude but it would be funny if thats how it happened instead of being burried under the sand and also its the parents fault for not watching over their kid i mean come on 5th grader would do anything and yea its not naruto's fault its the kid but yea

rip kid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know you're addicted to Naruto when u eat two pieces of meat, get a stomach ache, and suddenly have this fear that when the inevitable happens and u throw them up, they will have absorbed ur chakra and will rise to become 2 of the most deceptive felons in history. = Porkaku and Chickaku...
:rofl:

you know you're addicted to naruto when you get all choked up over the talk shikamaru had with his father after asuma died.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think i'm addicted xd

you are addicted when you sometimes use the handseals of kirin and try to call it down out of boredom.

twistedHyuga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know your addicted to naruto when you realize you've just spend an hour hitting refresh on ***********.

LOL oh man NB should have a "like" button.

OT: You know you're addicted to Naruto when you run with your arms behind you because you believe that'll make you run faster.

You know you're addicted to Naruto when you cut class on Wednesday & Thursday to read/watch the manga and anime

nrto60

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know you're addicted to naruto when u try ur best to force out chakra, instead u end up farting...

My little cousin actually did that... He had made a hand sign and had a such tense expression on his face that he looked as if he was laying a football size egg....

Last edited:

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know you're addicted to naruto when u try ur best to force out chakra, instead u end up farting...

My little cousin actually did that... He had made a hand sign and had a such tense expression on his face that he looked as if he was laying a football size egg....
LMFAO, a little naruto in the making eh? lol

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL oh man NB should have a "like" button.

OT: You know you're addicted to Naruto when you run with your arms behind you because you believe that'll make you run faster.

You know you're addicted to Naruto when you cut class on Wednesday & Thursday to read/watch the manga and anime
LOL thats messed up about the running thing, im not going to lie i did try it once, (first i made sure noone was watching me LMFAO)