You do realise Naruto stopped being a ninja today?

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realise he gets his arm back in the Last?

Even though its wrapped up in bandages it doesn't mean its not usable, it probably is just too injured for him to use it yet.

I bet my entire house he will eventually tear the bandage when he's fighting the final villain in the Last or eventually he will in the Last.

Edit : In RSM he has Chakra arms so none of that is gone. XD

bains

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you forget that naruto gave kakishi a new eye out of nothing. I'm sure he can do the same with his arm. Plus the sage of 6 path is still there. He has to be there for a reason.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ha, Orochimaru lost both arms and continued as a Kage level shinobi. Naruto can just head butt people to death now. Pathetic

PlatinumTitan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kage Bunshin? Gone.

FRS? Gone.

Summoning Jutsu? Gone.

So what's he left with? Rasengan?
All the butthurt about their arms is just plain non-sense. Naruto has the ability to regrow limbs and appendages in others, why not himself and Sasuke? Even if that wasn't possible anymore, they have their arms back in 'The Last'. Also, Minato didn't just stop being a ninja after he got his arm cut off! Nor did Deidara.

Element Master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can do all that with chakra arms or with his new arm that he gets in the Last.
He is doing a rasengan in the last with the same broken hand and he can do clone/frs with chakra arms
You do realise he gets his arm back in the Last?

Even though its wrapped up in bandages it doesn't mean its not usable, it probably is just too injured for him to use it yet.

I bet my entire house he will eventually tear the bandage when he's fighting the final villain in the Last or eventually he will in the Last.

Edit : In RSM he has Chakra arms so none of that is gone. XD
In case OP hasn't seen the scan
You must be registered for see images
Edit:
Looks like Valhorus beat me too it
Seems like you are wrong .

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Valhorus