0⚔️
Awards
Sorrrrrrrrry :T_T:
*Releases a small stream*
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Last edited:

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorrrrrrrrry :T_T:
*Releases a small stream*
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Good. Good. Good O_O

Now, my dear boy, take a seat. I want you, to send your molded Fire Chakra, into this wonderful ring of fire around us you have created - an ample supply of fire source needed to fund for the next technique. Using the volume of fire you have created, I want you, to use Shape Manipulation, to create several whips of fires out of the flames, a bit sharp and pointy, like your boner, and direct them to hover just above our heads. Go and try it :|

Type: Offensive/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: By focusing the users chakra into an existing fire source, with no chakra infused or your own chakra infused, the user manipulates the current existing fire source, preferably rather large, and changes its shape. Wherever he wishes, the user can cause a huge amount of fire tentacles and whips to spring forth from the fire source, like Water Dragon Whip, that are sharp, and fiery, and they then race towards the opponent. Despite their sharpness, it would usually be used to impale the opponent, but the intense heat of the whip does not necessarily need to pierce through, impaling your opponent, but its heat can cause burns also. However, the whips are still strong enough to pierce through flesh, burning a hole through and skewering through. The whips can be controlled individually.
Restrictions:
Can only be taught by Baldy..
Only usable 3 times per battle
There must be a pre-existing fire source to create these technique, the tentacles and whips cannot be created out of nowhere
Flaming tentacles and whips travel at a fairly fast pace
This technique cannot be created with the opponent's fire, since the opponent's fire has his own chakra in it. Can only manipulate regular fire. The fire source used must either be created by the user, or is naturally created, with no chakra within.

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, you did it wrong. We'll need to go back to basics for this fam.

Tell me, what do you know about the Fire element? What are its strengths and weaknesses? What elements do you like to combine Fire with? Do you know any notable users of Fire? Name me some fire techniques as well, please. Remember to give me a variety of techniques. Fire exists in multiple forms; for example, water, acid, and corn. Oh wait, I shouldn't give you the answer. Pretend you didn't read that.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Release (風遁, Fūton; English TV "Wind Style") is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures,[1] wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well.[2] Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range. The wind affinity is seemingly more common amongst shinobi of Sunagakure.

notable fire users are: Scaze, white flash and Raphael

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forgot Watson.

That's mostly accurate, but I still feel the need to go deeper into the realms of ninjutsu with you. Tell me, what is chakra? What are Shinobi? Describe the Narutoverse for me, please. Remember to juxtapose it with our real world, and note the many similarities and differences.

We're done here, I guess.