Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya was surprised to see her Senpai ,who suddenly appeared. She stood up.

"Ohayo, senpai. Yes, i would like to learn Suiton for now. Glad to be your acquaintance." Bows.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before we get going with the techniques and
such, I'd like you to answer the following
questions for me, just so that I would be made
aware of your knowledge in the water
element.

- What is water? And explain the water
Release element.
- What is water Release strong against?
- What is water Release weak against?
- Name 5 characters from the Anime/Manga
that uses the water Release element.
- Which Kekkei Genkai's are produced by having
an affinity to the water Release element?

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya nodded, and answered;

"1. Water is a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things.

Water (Suiton) is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate a form of liquid around or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. It takes much more ability to create the water outside the body than to manipulate what is already available or expel it from their mouths. It is one of the most versatile of the five basic chakra elements, Water techniques can not only change shape but state as well. Moreover, the water becomes more solid in the process as well.

The water affinity is seemingly more common among shinobis of Kirigakure. The offensive water techniques commonly appear to do damage from the sudden force that they exert, which would cause massive internal damage to a human.

2. Water is strong against fire because it naturally extinguishes the flames (though a sufficiently powerful fire technique can create steam).

3. Water is weak against earth because earth structures can dissipate the force of water rendering the technique making it less effective.

4. 5 Characters are: Tobirama Senju, Kakashi, Suigetsu, Utakata, and Kisame.

5. Kekkei Genkai's are Ice release (wind-water), Wood release(earth - water) and Storm release (water-lightning)."

Aya looked at Yashiro-senpai and waited for his response.

Status
Not open for further replies.