Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? :lol

But yeah, if your thread title doesn't have a Boruto context to it then it won't get noticed. That's all the members are focused on, especially now that we got a new fanboy war on our hands :lol

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But yeah, of your thread title doesn't have a Boruto context to it then it won't get noticed. That's all the members are focused on, especially now that we got a new fanboy war on our hands :lol
Bruh in this episode, Sarada got caught in a Genjutsu and Boruto had to help her out of it.

This episode was so ****ing stupid. :lol

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But yeah, if your thread title doesn't have a Boruto context to it then it won't get noticed. That's all the members are focused on, especially now that we got a new fanboy war on our hands :lol
Shoot.

Bruh in this episode, Sarada got caught in a Genjutsu and Boruto had to help her out of it.

This episode was so ****ing stupid. :lol

I heard there is like a new guy writing it name Honda or something?

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is it stupid for a Hyuga to break an Uchiha out of genjutsu ? Hamura didn't have Sharingan when facing Kaguya's dojutsu and Kakashi relied on Hinata to determine whether they were under Obito's illusion.

Besides that Hamura has stronger Yin than Hagoromo by logic Hyuga have more Yin than Sharingan users, the only difference is Uchiha have stronger chakra.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How is it stupid for a Hyuga to break an Uchiha out of genjutsu ? Hamura didn't have Sharingan when facing Kaguya's dojutsu and Kakashi relied on Hinata to determine whether they were under Obito's illusion.
Boruto didn't use anything related to the Hyuuga Clan to break her out of it. Lmao your desperation Really hurts at this point.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto didn't use anything related to the Hyuuga Clan to break her out of it. Lmao your desperation Really hurts at this point.
Despite this, she has shown to be resistant to Genjutsu in the past, so it doesn't make sense for her to get caught and needing someone's help to break out of it.

You must be registered for see images

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sometimes they can just touch them with kai release imbued I think.
I'm certain both of them actually formed the Kai Seal beforehand. You'll see a Kage Level shinobi like Ohnoki using the Kai Seal while waking up Ay. So idk tbh

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm certain both of them actually formed the Kai Seal beforehand. You'll see a Kage Level shinobi like Ohnoki using the Kai Seal while waking up Ay. So idk tbh
I didn't see them use Kai, but I'll go back further to double check.

Regardless they were taught how to break Genjutsu via Anko (Denki stated this). So whether he did or didn't, it shouldn't matter much

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't see them use Kai, but I'll go back further to double check.

Regardless they were taught how to break Genjutsu via Anko (Denki stated this). So whether he did or didn't, it shouldn't matter much
Nah I'm not saying Boruto can't use Kai Release nor am I doubting he broke her free. But he seemed just as confused as Sarada.

Besides I was actually just arguing against SenseiSama's Hyuuga Fap logic. Like there was nothing about the Hyuugas in this episode but he somehow managed to come up with some bs to make them relevant :|

animals74

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Despite this, she has shown to be resistant to Genjutsu in the past, so it doesn't make sense for her to get caught and needing someone's help to break out of it.

in the past? this episode is still pre-chunin exam; this may be the first few times shes felt a genjutsu