Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A would win this. He's faster and has a bigger chakra supply. Even with danzo's 11 sharingans, wood and wind jutsu he wouldn't win. Raikage only needs to keep attacking him.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it doesn't kill him the first time it won't work again. A may not be the smartest shinobi but he was smart enough to become Raikage. He's A in Kumo for a reason (have you ever wondered what his real name was that keeps bugging me). Also Sasuke reacted in time sheild himself with Susanoo when Danzo appeared behind him the first time. Izanagi doesn't allow the person to attack but simply re-appear in another location and it is during that moment when they re-appear in reality that gives them the time to strike. A isn't a complete moron he's just obnoxious, and short tempered. Also speed does play into it, Danzo has to be fast enough to strike as soon as he re-appears and even if it takes a split second before A notices it, A can still get away. to say that A would let his guard down is an underestimation of his shinobi instincts especially as a Kage. Danzo has a level of speed to him but the moment he re-apears he's not going to able to strike A in time with his futton jutsu. That's what I believe anyway
The thing is i believe it would work against him atleast a few times because from what we saw in his fight with sasuke is that he is too emotional and would just attack relentlessly, he won't know the specifics of the technique and would not know which is the real or fake danzo unless he has shee around, and i believe that in the few chances that he would get that his futton techniques would be good enough to kill him. BTW just because he is the leader of kumo does not make him smart in battle because I would guess that he would usually won battles with just pure speed without thinking about it and never really needed tactics and what we have seen of him so far make him come off as a bad tactician.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His real name is A O.O Notice that a lot of people from Kumo have one letter names, or sound like one letter. A, Bee, C (Raikage's bodyguard.), and F.
They're ranks (or at least that was what was implyed in chap 541). There was A who would be the next Raikage which would signify that the person with that letter is the strongest in the village. There was a compitition to see who would be given the title B (implying that that is not infact Bee's real name but his title but his rank). I was assuming that people given lettered names symbolized their status amoung Kumo, a C (or Shee as I think it's pronounced) would be the third ranked shinobi but idk. That's what I determined from the chapter so idk. I could very well be wrong.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're ranks (or at least that was what was implyed in chap 541). There was A who would be the next Raikage which would signify that the person with that letter is the strongest in the village. There was a compitition to see who would be given the title B (implying that that is not infact Bee's real name but his title but his rank). I was assuming that people given lettered names symbolized their status amoung Kumo, a C (or Shee as I think it's pronounced) would be the third ranked shinobi but idk. That's what I determined from the chapter so idk. I could very well be wrong.
So does that C is better than darui

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is i believe it would work against him atleast a few times because from what we saw in his fight with sasuke is that he is too emotional and would just attack relentlessly, he won't know the specifics of the technique and would not know which is the real or fake danzo unless he has shee around, and i believe that in the few chances that he would get that his futton techniques would be good enough to kill him. BTW just because he is the leader of kumo does not make him smart in battle because I would guess that he would usually won battles with just pure speed without thinking about it and never really needed tactics and what we have seen of him so far make him come off as a bad tactician.
Well we're both entitled to our beliefs in the way we both argue our points our factors over the others would be the decider in each of our individual scinerios, we're probably not going to find out either way (unless Kabuto decides to make a summon of Danzo if he can). I'm also not saying that A isn't like Shikamaru or Shikaku in brains and I know his fighting style is without concern for his own body (mainly becuase I don't think that son of a B**** really feels pain, cut off his own arm like he had a spare or something) but he's observant enough and in a battle he knows how to observe his opponents move (he hesitated at first before ramming his arm through Sasukes Ama sheild, and in his bout with Minato he figured out his jutsu [although he had prior knowledge] and kept a general eye on where Minato threw each kunai and was prepared to immidiently counter attack.) A was recklace against Sasuke but only because he was distraught about his brother. As deomonstrated he can think before he acts but regardless he's still a loud mouth. With the Izanagi thing, giving Danzo a chance at striking when A lets his guard down, my whole observant argument would lead to me believing that he would realize that Danzo could, through some means come back to life (that would be my genearl guess at what he might think) and stay on guard and his futton attacks agains would be useless to his speed. I'm not sure if he'd be smart enough to deduce how many times he could do so or for how long but if he kept bashing him for the 10 minutes and Danzo looses not only the ability to use Izanagi but a great deal of his chakra as well A would come out. However each of our deciding factors isn't going to change in any of our minds so we're probably at a stalemate, until we get more evidence or one of us decides to give into the others opinion.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we're both entitled to our beliefs in the way we both argue our points our factors over the others would be the decider in each of our individual scinerios, we're probably not going to find out either way (unless Kabuto decides to make a summon of Danzo if he can). I'm also not saying that A isn't like Shikamaru or Shikaku in brains and I know his fighting style is without concern for his own body (mainly becuase I don't think that son of a B**** really feels pain, cut off his own arm like he had a spare or something) but he's observant enough and in a battle he knows how to observe his opponents move (he hesitated at first before ramming his arm through Sasukes Ama sheild, and in his bout with Minato he figured out his jutsu [although he had prior knowledge] and kept a general eye on where Minato threw each kunai and was prepared to immidiently counter attack.) A was recklace against Sasuke but only because he was distraught about his brother. As deomonstrated he can think before he acts but regardless he's still a loud mouth. With the Izanagi thing, giving Danzo a chance at striking when A lets his guard down, my whole observant argument would lead to me believing that he would realize that Danzo could, through some means come back to life (that would be my genearl guess at what he might think) and stay on guard and his futton attacks agains would be useless to his speed. I'm not sure if he'd be smart enough to deduce how many times he could do so or for how long but if he kept bashing him for the 10 minutes and Danzo looses not only the ability to use Izanagi but a great deal of his chakra as well A would come out. However each of our deciding factors isn't going to change in any of our minds so we're probably at a stalemate, until we get more evidence or one of us decides to give into the others opinion.
I have to agree with you that we need more evidence cause we would not know how fast and effective danzo's futton's jutsu are against A, but made an assumption that it would be because it wind affinity and he is kage lvl. As for A's intellect i know that he was mad about Bee but i don't think that he could figure out Izangi because it is a completely unknown jutsu and is tricky because you never know when it is the real person or not. One tactic that danzo might use is trick A a few times by being fake and then give a full attack once he thinks that he is always not going to be real. I think that is more of a matter of A not being a sensor than it is him being dumb. But i do agree with the fact that we need to have more evidence to decide a clear winner.

Reactions: Reborn

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to agree with you that we need more evidence cause we would not know how fast and effective danzo's futton's jutsu are against A, but made an assumption that it would be because it wind affinity and he is kage lvl. As for A's intellect i know that he was mad about Bee but i don't think that he could figure out Izangi because it is a completely unknown jutsu and is tricky because you never know when it is the real person or not. One tactic that danzo might use is trick A a few times by being fake and then give a full attack once he thinks that he is always not going to be real. I think that is more of a matter of A not being a sensor than it is him being dumb. But i do agree with the fact that we need to have more evidence to decide a clear winner.
Well at least we agreed on something right lol. I gotta get some sleep I enjoyed our debate, and you made some good points defending your argument, I'm also glad that we managed to do it civilly too. Too many people on this site over react to things. I'll see you around the base peace :)

+ rep for your argument.

Reactions: arv993

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well at least we agreed on something right lol. I gotta get some sleep I enjoyed our debate, and you made some good points defending your argument, I'm also glad that we managed to do it civilly too. Too many people on this site over react to things. I'll see you around the base peace :)

+ rep for your argument.
you too man made a lot of good points and yea i gotta agree that too may ppl get angry when others do not agree with them, I also enjoyed the debate and + rep your argument. Peace