Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just skimmed through the raw version of SNK 83 and decided to look through tumblr to gain more information
All I see is hate for Levi and Erwin...

The ****, are yall retarded? These ****ers out here are calling Levi selfish, and want to save Armin because they consider him as family? Family? Is this a ****ing Vin Diesel movie? Nah, so sit down with that bullshit.

Giving the serum to Erwin will guarantee the survival/victory of humanity. What good would come if Armin were to given the serum? To see the ****ING OCEAN? God ****ing dammit.

Also regarding Mikasa and Eren trying to intimidate Levi into using the serum on Armin

Sit the **** down.

#TeamErwin

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. Armin may be precious to Eren and Mikasa but so is Erwin to Levi. Keep in mind that the serum has been given to Levi, so he has every right to use it on his best friend. Neither Eren nor Levi are "wrong" and I don't dislike either of them for wanting to keep a dear friend alive.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what you are saying my nig is that Erwin got the syrum for reals?

Btw, Isa put the characters in a difficult choice situation, which of course will divide fanbases. Imo there's actually no wrong or right in who gets the syrum, Erwin already did everything he could to get them there, all he wanted now was just to find the truth and Armin dos the ultimate sacrifice in order to win against his enemies, have either of them alive is really not a big deal only of course because they'll be Titans but....... It was just for the characters and the readers to see how people will react and work on these type of situations. That's how I see it

Last edited:

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you link it please? I can't find it.

Let armin dieee. Come on. His death was epic.

This is the raw version, I will try to link you the translated version when it comes out.
This is like a kick to the nuts.
ikr
So what you are saying my nig is that Erwin got the syrum for reals?

Btw, Isa put the characters in a difficult choice situation, which of course will divide fanbases. Imo there's actually no wrong or right in who gets the syrum, Erwin already did everything he could to get them there, all he wanted now was just to find the truth and Armin dos the ultimate sacrifice in order to win against his enemies, have either of them alive is really not a big deal only of course because they'll be Titans but....... It was just for the characters and the readers to see how people will react and work on these type of situations. That's how I see it
Isayama is ****ing brilliant honestly. This situation has really got me worked up, which he is intending for me to feel. Props to him

Reactions: EZQ

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is the raw version, I will try to link you the translated version when it comes out.

ikr

Isayama is ****ing brilliant honestly. This situation has really got me worked up, which he is intending for me to feel. Props to him

Yes lol, a choice is going to be made and people will still be sad about it, one is not coming back :(