Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-bold: Lmfao that emergency backpedal though :lmao:

Now tell me why Shin had to turn his entire head to see rather than just turning his side head-eye in that direction?

You must be registered to see images

If you do then I’ll concede. It’s time to nut up or shut up, Thomas.
No ones backpedal, we are fully aware that a Sharnigan is should allow you to read chakra behind solid objects.. Just as we are fully aware that the Sharnigans granted perception is suppose to pick up movements immediately even if the Sharnigan is on the back of your head as it’s been demonstrated..

shin did neither of those things in any situation given in gaiden when it came to facing Sakura & Sasuke, what your trying to do is repaint the manga With “shin could’ve or shin should’ve” and it doesn’t work that way..

If I’m backpedaling then I’m using your the bike I knocked your ass off of :ROFLMAO:

Shins eye didn’t see anything huh? It just rolled to the back of his head and glared at what it saw huh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I refuse answer that question because it’ll make me look like more of dumbass than I already do, so I’ll deflect
You had one job and you couldn’t even answer the question. Ergo Shin can’t see out of his extra eyes. Another L for your collection.

Thanks for you concession, bro. Should I even call you that though, because boy did I just strip you of your manhood! 😂😂

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You had one job and you couldn’t even answer the question. Ergo Shin can’t see out of his extra eyes. Another L for your collection.

Thanks for you concession, bro. Should I even call you that though, because boy did I just strip you of your manhood! 😂😂
Whats “Hilarious” is that posting a scan from the boruto manga that had nothing to do with gaiden, the original series, shin, Sharnigan, your opinions about Sakura ect... had nothing to do with the original topic! You came in with the off topic riffraff, said a set of eyes couldn’t see, got that ass a PHAT L and admitted to liking girls with something extra.

I did my job daughter I proved shins eyes reacted to something behind him repeatedly and instead of manning up, I had to drag you and hand you L’s. 💩

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats “Hilarious” is that posting a scan from the boruto manga that had nothing to do with gaiden, the original series, shin, Sharnigan, your opinions about Sakura ect... had nothing to do with the original topic! You came in with the off topic riffraff, said a set of eyes couldn’t see, got that ass a PHAT L and admitted to liking girls with something extra.

I did my job daughter I proved shins eyes reacted to something behind him repeatedly and instead of manning up, I had to drag you and hand you L’s. 💩
Nah what’s “hilarious” is that you’re the one that brought Shin into this discussion while trying to hype Sakura, and you paid dearly for that 💩. 😂

Here’s the final L that I’ll hand to you (in this thread, of course 😂). Cherish it

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah what’s “hilarious” is that you’re the one that brought Shin into this discussion while trying to hype Sakura, and you paid dearly for that 💩. 😂
even more delusional, you brought up Sakura incorrectly blindsiding the people she’s been up against, Shin is one of those people daughter. You can’t be that dumb, you entered the thread, saw the opportunity to be negative even if it meant going off topic.

Lmao to think you got your ass monkey stomped and dragged African style because you though the eyes on the back of shins head couldn’t see. You didn’t even know what the term glare meant.. you can’t give L’s you can only take them but got to many so off to the garbage you.

• Haha
Reactions: Animegoin