[Fuuton] Yeah... So I'll train one person.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ill take priority to those who I trained before and hit ghost on, But im just taking one-two people. If you need training in scorch Ill always take those up

anyways
simply post here if you want to be trained (this is the thread I will be teaching you in) Idk if its first come first serve yet. depends how I feel tbvh. so.... ya

&& please dont ask who senpai I am. Its on my wall.. =/

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earth in real life.
While any land is basically made up of soil and rocks the structural integrity of the earth varies from regions to different strengths and softer types. There are numerous different types of rocks, soils, and mud. These all have different types of qualities being hard, loose and soft.

Anime based earth

This is the form that utilizes earth chakra nature to either manipulate earth and rock or make it. Numerous ways of using earth have been showcased from being able to manipulate the earth while in contact with it, or by making your own from your body. In most cases releasing earth from your body will be in mud form however there are cases where it will harden your body to decrease damage and add defensive qualities. Earth is possibly one of the most versatile elements to use as it can be the strongest type of defenses in most cases or even a deadly offensive element as it can become quite hard.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nice Nice

so I want you to take this rock *throws you a rock* and channel your chakra and focus on the properties of it. I want you focus so much on the chakra that you will be able to crush that small rock with just your earth infused hand

try it out and be detailed

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Layla takes the stone from his hand and proceeds to place it into the palm of her right hand. She ponders briefly on the tactical knowledge in which she will accomplish this task. She places her left hand over top of her right hand, and then proceeds to feel the earth and meld her chakra to the same quality and strength as the substance in her right hand. Both hands are now fully equipped with her earth chakra and so she smashed her hands together as if clapping. A poof of dust shot into the air around her hands and she coughed as it was inhaled.
" This is more troublesome then fun. Thankfully I am learning a few tricks though"
Opening up her hands there was but a few small crumbs of gravel laying in her palm. The rest had been procrude into dust that was still floating about.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
By the way, im acting purely in character

Hmmmm it seems you are more skilled in earth chakra then I thought.. Let us begin

Take that earth rock over that and mold it into any weapon that you want.. just be descriptive

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, im acting purely in character

Hmmmm it seems you are more skilled in earth chakra then I thought.. Let us begin

Take that earth rock over that and mold it into any weapon that you want.. just be descriptive

Layla ponders for a moment what type of weapon of structure she should attempt. Figuring that it would be wise to keep this as simple as possible as to not create confusion. She grabs the Rock and proceeds to utilize her earthen chakra. She begins by softening the rock with the chakra. This gives the rock a more malleable state to proceed with manipulation. She flattens the rock into a disc like round shape, this was accomplished by pressing the rock with her two hands charge with a more precise chakra amount. Then she proceeds to change the edges of the disc into a saw blade. Holding it up it seems to be very plausible that earth can achieve the minds desires. What do you think?

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That looks pretty nice.. and basic of course.. I want you to create a staff now. Apply that same chakra manipulation into another rock changing its form
Layla focuses on another rock this time one on the ground. She channels her earth chakra too the stone and proceeds to compress it softening the rock. The rock then begins to thin out and rise into a pole of sorts with a diameter of 5". Using a little more precision she shapes a bird on the top of the staff and proceeds to grab it. With minimal effort during the grab she sharpens the bottom end into a flat 10" blade of earth that's attached to the staff. I like this one. It feels very well balanced and well the bird makes it look amazing as well.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nice Nice... very descriptive with such little words.. I dig that.. Ok so now, the next few jutsus, might require a bit more.. "chakra" (length if you can) but Im not picky.. also my training might change up from time to time.. to better suit you and the time.. It might go from you doing it, to me demonstrating.. etc

I want you to do a handseal (rat) and cause 2 earth slabs (the size of a human) to surround me on both sides... wait.. my clone *makes clone* once you do this, i want you to have them earth slabs close in on my clone, crushing him.... GO

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Layla listening to the man's intent and directions very closely. She whispers under her breath. Little manners and all he does is stake demands. Geez men these days. she closes her eyes and proceeds to form the Rat handsign. This will channel her chakra and convert the needed quantity and entity into the earth. The image of the jutsu is brought to life channeling chakra around the clone on both sides (left and right) to blocked his maneuvering. The earth takes shape and formulates into impressive structures of earthen slabs. I believe this is what you had asked for is it not? Not relaxing in even the slightest bit Layla focuses as to what may erupt as an equational request from the man next.