YAY!!! They finally had that talk.

lyokangirl

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I did a thread a few weeks back...asking what happened to the talk that itachi promised and now we finally see it. Back then, people said that it already happened or that itachi trolled Sasuke. I'm happy that this wasn't true. Now that the truth is here will Sasuke change his mind or become even more violent?

Reactions: Braveknight

lyokangirl

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The battle between him and Naruto has been foretold
Yeah I know, but they could have a different battle...a peaceful one meant to show whose stronger instead of a blood match. Either way...I just really want Sasuke to live through this war, but I doubt that will happen with the way things are going now. I hoped he wouldn't go after the leaf village, but he's probably going to go on a violent killing spree after this and Naruto has to stop him somehow. So it's either kill or be killed in this scenario.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke is safe from death guys. There hasn't been anything to this point in the manga that indicated that he would be killed. I've thought Naruto had a higher chance of dying than Sasuke. Hell, even the K11 have a greater chance of dying than Sasuke. Is Naruto ultimately going to be a failure, to end the series? Because he would be if Sasuke died. And I just don't see "plot no jutsu" branding Naruto a failure. It's just not in the cards guys. Sasuke and Naruto will survive this manga.

jafar

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that everybody have underestimated naruto i don't think naruto will ever kill sasuke but naruto will be the one that either defeat sasuke and turn him good again or it will end as the last time both can barely stand and sasuke manage to slip through.
remember guys what itachi told sasuke that he's not the one that's gonna change him and i think that he meant that naruto is the one.