zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people keep posting these block ANY ATTACK SCANS and they wont even take time out and read the entire article, it has become annoying and irritating, to many of us including me,

These are points you all should remember
[*]It wasn't stated that it can handle MULTIPLE ATTACKS AT ONCE OF DIFFERENT NATURE; meaning you use Lava style then you punch the mirror, it should break since there wasn't anything stated pertaining to such^^^^^

[*]IT STATED THAT IT CAN BLOCK ANY ATTACK OF NATURE TRANSFORMATION; MEANING FIRE, WATER EARTH AIR ETC, what part of nature and changing the attack to a figure/shape you people dont apprehend?

none of these attacks are not NATURE TRANSFORMATION; they dont even comes from any nature to begin with,
Toad oil bullet
Acid slime'
Snake venom secretion
Oil wash
Sticky Slime
Chibaku Tensei-----Pain just Manipulate gravity--------gravity is not an element, it could block the rocks but not the pull absorbtion
and many others that i cant think of at the minute...........
Poison Fog
Disintegrating Gas

people repeatedly posting these pages trying to prove a hilarious and insidious point as best as possibly, EVERY JUTSU HAS A WEAKNESS REMEMBER THAT.........
YATA MIRROR WAS SAID TO BLOCK NATURE TRANSFORMATION ATTACK but how would it handle JINTON when it surrounds its enemy in a CUBE/CONE OR SPHERE and turn them into DUST? The mirror dont even rap around Itachi and his DIE HARD FAN BOYS (****RIDERS OF COURSE) are exaggerating the ability and potential of the jutsu......

SCANS
You must be registered for see images

The Yata Mirror was equipped to Itachi's Susanoo, in its left hand and, is considered one of the three sacred treasures. It is said to be endowed with all nature transformations and as such changes its own characteristics depending on those of the attack it receives, making the attack entirely ineffective. Zetsu claimed that this, combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Itachi's Susanoo invincible.[2]

PLZ READ PROPERLY EVERYONE; NATURE TRANSFORMATION(PHYSICAL/ELEMENTAL/ASTRAL) not chackra base attacks.......

Techniques such as the Toad Oil Bullet and the Poison Mist mention "converting" or "kneading" chakra into materials or substances, but have never been mentioned to use certain chakra natures. Also, they cannot be advanced natures due to the fact that they are ranked, and therefore cannot be kekkei genkai.
Certain other techniques involved in manipulating substances are also often confused to be chakra natures, such as silk, bone, and ink. However, these substances cannot be produced from chakra alone, meaning the chakra is not changed in nature, and it is rather used to change already-existing substances.

Last edited:

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><b>Re: WHY ARE 95 PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO STUPID.......Yata Mirror one last time</b><br /> <br /> Yata Mirror&gt;Any individual attack.<br /> <br /> Multiple attacks of different Natures&gt; Yata Mirror.</div>

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: WHY ARE 95 PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO STUPID.......Yata Mirror one last time

Itachi > NV
Totsuka > NV
Yata > NV

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: WHY ARE 95 PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO STUPID.......Yata Mirror one last time

Am i from one of the 5% of genius people xd ?
OT: Chibaku Tensie > Yata Mirror is what i think.

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Preta Path > Yata Mirror

Absorbs ninjutsu/chakra and becomes energy bar :whip:

N1N3TA1L35

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi is one of my favourite characters but yata mirror can be defeated."Anything and everything has a weakness." Itachi's words.

Reactions: Drāgy

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's a waste of time to discuss about an utterly featless mirror U_U

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><b>Re: WHY ARE 95 PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO STUPID.......Yata Mirror one last time</b><br /> <br /> The Yata Mirror can only block one attack at a time.</div>

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I stopped reading at this...

IT STATED THAT IT CAN BLOCK ANY ATTACK OF NATURE TRANSFORMATION; MEANING FIRE, WATER EARTH AIR ETC
Show me the F*cking proof that yata can only reflect nature release techniques, otherwise gtfo

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

because most of them are toddlers :>

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Repels" all attacks. Meaning if say a Tailed Beast Bomb were to hit it, it would get pushed back WHILE deflecting the attack/ blast. It could be overwhelmed but it would still repel the attack. And most of the attacks you listed as having no element could still be deflected. I mean, Katsuyu's Acid Slime getting through a Susano'o technique? What are you:

1: High?
2: Insane?
3: Dr. House?
or
4: Sheogorath? (All of the above and more)

I am a Sasuke fan but this has always been my understanding of the Yata Mirror.

Reactions: Draphsin

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yata protect one side of susano only
so any so strong attack which can affect sasuke's susano can affect itachi's one from the back or even if it is huge jutsu which can include all susano as(naruto's giant biju doma,jiubi's bombs,may hirudora)
where was the yata when itachi fallen in tayua's ginjutus(attack)
where was the yata when itachi was affected by kabuto's sound and light jutsu(attack)
where was the yata when itachi was absorbed by chibaku tensi
so yata can't defend against gravity attacks so it can't defend against shinra tensi,banshu tain ,kamui
kamui can warp anything to other dimension and it was said in data book that no defense can counter kamui and it is unmatched jutus

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

They are Itachi haters

Yata Mirror > All attacks
I don't mind when people say its near invincible and pretty strong but when they just flagrantly say yata >all is irritating because the only thing any one has seen it block is obsolete paper bombs

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yata Mirror can't block two attacks at the same time. That's why someone like Kakuzu would f*ck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.