Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prior to receiving the One-Eyed surgery, Kanou told the Yasuhisa twins something regarding their parents' deaths:

You must be registered for see images

"The true meaning of who killed your parents."

Was Kanou simply deceiving them or was he suggesting that there is more to Yasuhisas' deaths than a random ghoul attack?

Everybody knows that a ghoul killed them but the "true meaning" that Kanou hinted at is probably towards V. If V wanted to kill them, hiring a violent ghoul from reckless 4th ward (Uta) would have been the ideal murderer for this accident. It saves them from having to do the dirty work themselves.

Kanou's dropped plenty of info throughout the manga - If there's anybody who'd know about V's involvement with Yasuhisa it would be the former V coroner himself. ♦

Meanwhile, the traumatized twins are motivated to join the CCG and become investigators in order to get revenge on ghouls, while ironically working for them. It's a twisted cycle that never ends. ♠

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where are these scans from? I watched the first & second seasons of the anime & picked up on chapter one so maybe I missed some cannon material.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where are these scans from? I watched the first & second seasons of the anime & picked up on chapter one so maybe I missed some cannon material.

This one is combined from two different chapters.♦

Left:

Right:

but they became part of aogiri tree...?
after meeting Kanou and becoming one-eyed ghouls. ♠

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This one is combined from two different chapters.♦

Left:

Right:

after meeting Kanou and becoming one-eyed ghouls. ♠
so what you are saying is that they were on track to become investigators like Juuzo but instead Kanou changed their path and made them a part of Aogiri

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:clown

so what you are saying is that they were on track to become investigators like Juuzo but instead Kanou changed their path and made them a part of Aogiri
Yes, except they were never a part of Aogiri. Kanou got kidnapped and served Aogiri while Nashiro and Kurona were so heavily injured that they got left behind. ♣